Ebay buyer taking the piss !!

2primo

Inactive User
Reaction score
Ok set the scene
I sold some crap on ebay just to clear out some room
So i put an old camera on there it was a packard bell 2 megapixel
its sold for £5.22 yehh five pound twenty two !!
i had this thing for a few yrs and it had little use as i had a better camera
but it worked fine the pictures where not spectacular but its a 2 meg cam so what do ya expect ....
i described it like this i put new battery's in it and it had a 1meg card
and listed it on ebay !!

""Ideal for kids 1st camera point and click operation or keep in car for that unexpected occasion for what my reserve is set @ its a bargain its fully working but used expect a few marks on the body
other than usual usage marks it operates 100% no faults the display screen is clean and clear , TAKES 2X AA battery's
Great throw around cam if you don't want to risk the expensive camera on your trip take this ...
Good luck
Thanks for looking ""

then i get this email and a paypal claim just 2 days after it was delivered
ohh and they also left me bad feedback
I have perfect sales record over 400 items sold btw
i can be fooker but im an honest fooker !!

Hi, I have received the camera today but I am quite disappointed with it.Can you tell me if you have had any problems taking photos indoors with it? I bought this as a xmas present for my son and I have tried taking some pictures to test it. They are blurry and the flash bounces off the person you are taking a picture of whilst the background stays dark. To be honest, the camera on my phone is better and that is also a 2 megapixel.
Do you make a habit of selling faulty items ?
i expect a response or my cash back straight away as im not amused or excited by my purchase ...
---------------------------------------------------------------
Any how i had some issues lately that have been taking up much of my time
and tbh i found the email fucking infuriating there was fec all wrong with the camera its just crap as some are !! thats life right ?
it works just fine its just not a quality item ... and it was only a fiver

So i provided tracking info to paypal and then donated the payment to charity DONNA'S DREAM HOUSE
ffs some people

i sent the receipt to there email addy and am thinking of a well worded response to there shitty attitude and actions
any suggestions !!!

I have a ebay shop, sell about £100/day...buyer does try on you all the time...the frustating thing is...paypal aways stay on buyer's side! AWAYS! unfreakingbeliviable

I would make them send it back to you just to annoy them, and if they choose not to send it recorded then that will be there fault :)

Tell them to wrap up the camera in the original packaging, fashion the box into a rudimentary ball-shape, then jam it firmly up their ar$e.

Ebay used to be a great place to do business, but there are too many chancers out there nowadays.

Hope they rule in your favour m8.

I have a ebay shop, sell about £100/day...buyer does try on you all the time...the frustating thing is...paypal aways stay on buyer's side! AWAYS! unfreakingbeliviable

What do you sell mate, out of interest?

Back