Easiest AU card

sheepshagger316

Inactive User
Reaction score
I bought a Tit 2 card but I could never get it to work. Which one is the easiest to do so I don't have another card on my hands that won't work?

well i think OPOS 1.04 cards are not that bad at 11 pound and not to hard todo just made sure i had a good read at the tut before i did it its not like doing a fun card you have to put the programmer into phoenix mode but they arnt hard and they did stay on with the mosc cards when it all went mad there,

In my opinion the easiest AU card to do is an AU fun. Assuming have a funcard handy all you do is download crypthexv2 from the downloads section and open up the .bn11 file for your area in nagraedit and edit it with your IRD and BK. Then all you have to do is fire up your progger and load your edited file as the exteep. The flash and inteep are also provided for you. It should take no longer than 5 minutes.

yeah use an Auto Updating funcard - best value at the minute.

For longevity you might considering getting a MOSC card. You can buy unlocked cards off fleabay for as little as 10 quid and they are probably the best card you can own at the minute

hi

i think a orignal rom 10 or rom 11 cards are easy because i just been using them not orignal mosc but some other cards baught of flea bay for £15 + p+p but they work perfect

ps. does any 1 know when u can fix the tit 2 cards ive got about 25 lying around

I would say MOSC is the best - bought a few on ebay for family / workmates and they have never gone off even during the fun and games last month (in fact bought too many as half the people who said they wanted one changed their minds so stuck with boxes and cards - but that's life!!)

Re what card

sheepshagger316 said:
I bought a Tit 2 card but I could never get it to work. Which one is the easiest to do so I don't have another card on my hands that won't work?

Well must say for of ease of progging, got to be a rom card..providing you have got infin pheonix progger, open nigra edit. open non lock image for your area. click date editor. enter IRD/BK,(IRD backwards) don't change anything else, write to card and there you go...ant probs P.M me

I would say mosc cards as all the other cards need you to make a image with nagra edit anyway and then write to the card with a mosc you just use edit the image and write. Where i am and the people i know its fairly hard to get one though so next best option would be a fun au as everyone is likly to have a funcard as it is so works out cheapest.

Best of luck mate.

Back