E1 tm fta cvs ?

the file i compile from is TM_CVS/cdk/maketm600

i tried cleaning up the files myself, and was told there should only be one TM_CVS folder, but removing the TM_CVS/TM_CVS folder stopped any further compiles from completing

before zipping up (as per tonedeffs instructions), i cleaned all the temp files (as per osbornes instructions) then did a test compile for every TM model, and all were fine, so cleaned the temp files again, then zipped and uploaded

if theres any file it says is missing, let me know and ill attach it from the files i created the compressed fileset from

wiz, if you flash the image to your receiver (make a backup first) you should have a fully DW branded FTA image. the main things that need doing first is EMU manager and download manager panels merged into the CVS

Last edited:
If I try compiling from the first TM_CVS/cdk folder it craps out with a error about not knowing what type of image to build even though I am using the maketm600 command,

and yes I need both folders there for it to compile at all,

how old is this cvs digi and is there any chance we could get access to later one which would include the panels and emu manager,

we could then add and subtract as needed :)

I dont suppose they are considering release the source into the public domain like the TM800?

wiz, if you flash the image to your receiver (make a backup first) you should have a fully DW branded FTA image. the main things that need doing first is EMU manager and download manager panels merged into the CVS

Nope just the basic FTA TM image lol,
but I'm guessing its because we used different /cdk folders,

I just cannot get the first one to compile at all,

as an aside digi m8 what folder did you add your extras in the TM600 images before compiling?

when you boot it up, is it the yellow TM screen? or a black DW one?

feck, im a useless coont sometimes, that means that every FTA DW image ive created, and hosted, is TM FTA one, and ive backed up the wrong fileset onto a usb stick, which may also mean that ive deleted the wrong one, and am now back to square one

gimme half hour to whip myself with some striped rusty coax for being such a knob, and ill fire up some files, and hopefully get the right ones uploaded

what a fkin muppet lol

But would it not be because you used the TM_CVS/cdk/maketm6oo for yours and I used the TM_CVS/TM_CVS/cdk/maketm600 for mine?

I only done that because I cant get the first one to compile at all.

or did you really make an arse of it :proud:

nah, i think i fooked it m8

go to

TM_CVS/cdk/logo

and look for files named

logotm500.bmp
logotm600.bmp

they should be DW images, and not TM ones, the TM ones should still be there, but named

logotm500BAK.bmp
logotm600BAK.bmp

as i replaced pretty much ALL of the TM branded stuff, everywhere, with DW based images, including information in the 'About' screen, the web interface, the miniweb (which also gives out DWs address ;)) even down to the telnet login screen

* Digitalworldz team *

Home of the UK underground

Digital World Uk Entertainment Forums

login:_

let me check through some files, and try compiling an image m8, and ill hopefully be back with working ones

im just opening the file i uploaded (i stored a compressed version on my dreambox hdd) and will look through them, as im sure theyre right, so we may need to sort out why you cant compile from the TM_CVS/cdk maketm600 file

the files are the right set :)

im now running a compile for the tm600 from the folder TM_CVS/cdk

should be done in 13 mins, unless it has to start all over again (possible)

The logo are there and correct m8,
so just need to figure out why it wont compile?

Will try a bit more later but is there any chance of them giving us access to the TM cvs/svn for the 600/500 etc?

that is it m8, thats the code they give to teams who want to make for the E1 technomates, they then have to add their own panels and stuff. ive tried getting access to the UR ones again, but theyre having none of it

this was why i customised as much as i could, but without an emu manager and download panel etc merged into it, its still only really an FTA image

the files are the right set :)

im now running a compile for the tm600 from the folder TM_CVS/cdk

should be done in 13 mins, unless it has to start all over again (possible)

See thats another thing when using the other set of files,compiling takes about an hour or so.

can you compile from the TM_CVS/cdk file, and post the errors you end up with m8

Here you go m8,
takes all of 10 secs lol

EDIT: Digi can you extract your TM_CVS/cdk folder and post it here for me,
just incase something got corrupted in the original transfer please.

EDIT: Ok well you will need to host it somewhere as its around 170mb lol

Last edited:
ok ive just flashed and checked an image i made from the CVS before i compressed it, and it is the DW one, theyre all here

Technomate software online

so the only thing i can think of, is that it must have become corrupted either during uploading, or downloading

if you want to PM me your addy, ill get a disc with it on in the post for you

Here you go m8,
takes all of 10 secs lol

EDIT: Digi can you extract your TM_CVS/cdk folder and post it here for me,
just incase something got corrupted in the original transfer please.

EDIT: Ok well you will need to host it somewhere as its around 170mb lol

remove all the . files from tm_cvs/cdk
(.enigma .libs.plugins etc etc) u may have to enable hidden files

then try to build again

the files i compressed and uploaded is just finishing compiling, ill wait for it to finish, then upload it for you to flash and see on the receiver, ill post a link shortly

ok, a new image, compiled from the files is now here Technomate software online, so something must have happened during either the compressing, uploading or downloading to corrupt something, as its working fine here

I'm zipping up my ubuntu now, when it's finished I will upload it to rapidshare and post the links here. It will be more than likely tomorrow night when I post the links.

It's a vwware upload, tested tm600 build it works fine.

Last edited:
Back