E062 XMY Learn to park

audiobookman

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
Hi guys
My mrs spent the last week in hospital with the eldest - when she was finally released this is what greeted her

2014-04-25 13.15.22.jpg
2014-04-25 13.15.33.jpg
2014-04-25 13.15.47.jpg
2014-04-25 13.15.12.jpg

There really is no need for that, im fuming, her car is not old or new but immaculate then some ars@ goes and does that.
If I had returned to my car like that he/she would have had no door mirrors and probably broken glass.
For all you wondering the car was actually touching, and there is no damage as far as i can see, i will check in the morning - if there is any damage inside the insurance company will be getting a call.
What sort of idiot does this!!!??? i bet they are on drugs either way they should not obviously have a driving licence.:Angryfire

Looks like they are also well over the left hand line and so into the next parking bay, so the usual "F*** everyone else, I'm all right" asshole.
In the "old days" (I know, I know !) you could at least have put a couple of marbles or stones in one of the hub caps and worry the shit out of them, we need to think of something that can be done on a modern car with a similar result !!

your so right, ive put the number plate wrong the thread title EO62 XMY is the correct one thats better,

i miss that old marble trick, done that a few times in the past when i was a apprentice. We also moved cars down the road - the mini and fiestas were best for this.
But the best one was a fresh fish in the air intake, one guy bought a brand new car and complained about the smell - he got rid of it in the end, that was classic (he was a total ars@ so we didnt lose any sleep).
For the life of me im sure it was either a mondeo or sierra, but my friend says it was a saab...

Did you not leave a note on the screen? or even let his/her tyres down? I hate pricks like that!

Like i said it was my wife, she wouldn't do it, me on the other hand would have made sure they wouldn't have done it again.

Looks like they are also well over the left hand line and so into the next parking bay, so the usual "F*** everyone else, I'm all right" asshole.
In the "old days" (I know, I know !) you could at least have put a couple of marbles or stones in one of the hub caps and worry the shit out of them, we need to think of something that can be done on a modern car with a similar result !!

What about the old 'tattie up the exhaust pipe' trick? does that still work?

PS Totally agree, selfish tw*ts like that don't deserve a licence :Kickassro I say!!!!!

What about the old 'tattie up the exhaust pipe' trick? does that still work?

PS Totally agree, selfish tw*ts like that don't deserve a licence :Kickassro I say!!!!!

I would think it would work even more effectivly now, with all the computer controlled fuel and air mixtures and recycled exhaust settings, either that or the increased power of the modern car engine would blow the spud out on start up.

thats bang out of order... tho if it makes you feel better

i had some twat in a van not look behind it before reversing over my bike and then stood it back up before ****ing off..

now ive checked the local vans for damage but yet to find it... tho now a nice bill for side stand wing mirror clutch leaver and having to sort out the bars as the the throttles sticking :/ not impressed in the slightest

Back