DW TM800HD 9/1/11 for Jtag receivers

anyone who wants to submit crashlogs from a DW modified image, can send them to

Code:
You don't have permission to view the code content. Log in or register now.

and the place i work for has sorted it so that they will go to a dedicated folder in my work inbox

ill try my best to go through any that are sent to me, but cannot promise to look through all of them if hundreds suddenly turn up lol

as im still learning as i go along as well, itd help if you could also mention what you were trying to do when it crashed

is there any truth that the VIX team are nearing completion on a brand new TM800 HD image ???

is there any truth that the VIX team are nearing completion on a brand new TM800 HD image ???

Didnt know there was a rumour for there to be a truth in... Where did you read that mate?

the internet is full of rumours m8, and anything thats left, is lies, lol

IF the vix team are working on an image, then only their team will know, as no other team is like UR where they say 'this will be fixed on 'insert date here''

i hope its true ,cause thats the only way;Complete new image from a competent team would be a solution for tm 800 hd owners

i hope its true ,cause thats the only way;Complete new image from a competent team would be a solution for tm 800 hd owners

the majority of teams who have looked into making an image, have turned it down as its not like making a dreambox image.

Im not slating the vix team, or any other team, as even just changing the skin at source code level is quite time consuming sometimes, but, with the TM source, a lot of stuff has to be re-learned, imagine having to re-learn to read from right to left, you know how to read, but if you want to read this new book, you either really slowly struggle your way from start to finish and not understand any of it, or re-learn to read before you start

I have source codes for all makes of dreamboxes from a few different places, source code sets for Vu+ boxes and for all TM linux boxes from a few different sources, and while ALL of the dreambox and Vu+ stuff is pretty much the same, the TM stuff is different, in every way

some teams enjoy the actual challenge of getting something different out there, i know that i do, while others only want to work with what theyre comfortable with

IF the vix team are working on an image, im sure theyll let everyone know in their own time

the mate told me he heard it on another forum . anyway digi from what you know do you know of any other team that are 100% working on a new image ?

I asked the VIX team if there was any truth in this a few weeks back and this was part of the answer "Technomate weren't to keen on donating receivers for the team required for image building/testing/bug finding etc.. So I never took it any further."

Im not saying that this has not changed maybe they got some boxes now.

thats a disgrace to be honest. If Andy over at the VIX team has offered to try and build an image and TECHNOMATE wont even offer him any assitance with boxes etc then thats a disgrace and absolute disgrace !!!!!

is that a small hint digidude that the VIX team may be working on an image after all ?? i would love it to be true

do you still have your box ? maybe you could donate yours to Vix for testing :)

is that a small hint digidude that the VIX team may be working on an image after all ?? i would love it to be true

youve seen my posts on their forum m8, all i can say is whats already been said really. Vix were approached about any possible interest in creating an image when access to the source code was being given ONLY to teams. But since then, ANYONE can download the entire source code to have a tinker with, and some of the vix team have TM800s

Who knows??

i have mine and it's working away nicely - could never get the wifi working Rat but im using a buaffalo wifi bridge now and it's working a treat.

did you ever get your wifi working ?

yes mate wifi is working perfect now :)

tbh everything is working as I want so I cant complain

media would be nice but Im not dependent on it so no big deal (for me)

although it should be fixed as its sold and advertised to be working

at the moment, HD skins requires a driver update, which is being written ready for the receiver, existing HD skins can be edited as a work around, but, it depends on wether your receiver is set to 1080, 720 or 576 to how theyre edited, and it takes nearly for ever, is a pain in the arse, and causes more green screens that an explosion in the crayola data center

so i sort of abandoned the skin editing for now

Back