DW ppanel chat

mainly the plugin m8, the ppanel will shortly be trimmed right down to just the updater, and the options to activate the auto updater for your channel list, as everything else is now available via the full plugin, which has a much better user interface

if you go to the about screen on the plugin (start plugin then blue x2) youll see the version and date on the screen

The plugin was written when the HDD was mounted as "internal-disk". It is now mounted as "inside-disk".

As a result the swap file section does not function correctly. Is it easy to change? Perhaps even add front-disk for those using a USB HDD adapter? (I temporarily got around it by using the symbolic link.)

is the ppanel still availble coz when i try to download it it fails

Are you downloading dw-live.xml from the stickies in this section,ive just tried and it is still available.

yes but when i try to download the ppanel on the box, that were i get the error just woundered ive tried numerous times through the tm800 but no joys , also i am using iq image not digiworldz

I have just tried a fresh install and also getting an error.Ill will find out if the link is working.

ill look into this tonight, as even though its not been updated in a while, all of the information is still available on my server so should still download and install

do you know what the error said?

on my box it said success and then underneath error 1 .on restarting ppanels via yellow button etc the customiser hadnt loaded.

ok, it looks like, for some reason, the server location has been wiped that the xml is looking to for the files, and while i do have a backup of the server files, theyre on an old linux laptop in storage, so may take a couple of days to sort this out, but thanks for bringing to my attention

once i fire this old laptop up, i might even start updating things on it again, as i still use a TM800 in one bedroom here, and since taking a few weeks 'offline' from the forums, im starting to enjoy playing with stuff again

ive found what i think may be the latest file, and re uploaded it, if you give it a try again, but, reading your last post m8, im sure the last update, the ppanel itself, was just to update the plugin, and its available in the plugins menu (blue then green button i think) instead of via a ppanel menu

error i get is 301 moved permantly and another error Invalid gzip magic

hi guys, doesn't work for me anymore - the .xml just doesn't download anything. Any chance you could just up the ipk online for us to install manually?

Back