DW Panel - 0.2 alpha

Ive removed that line from my bouquets mate ;)

I've also gone through several regions and also used DBE to transfer mine back across and all seems good up to now :)

I notice tou have a ITV HD London bouquet where did you find London HD as I dont see one of those in my bouquet hence me renaming it

Abu used ABM to get all regional details for me and I compiled it all info into the regions.xml file.

The name is probably generated by ABM.

Is the London HD same service reference for ITV as your service reference?

@Rat, could you upload your new bouquet then that has #description removed because need to see how plugin 065 reacts to it if it doesn't find the #description line ?

Here ? Or server

Attachments

• Rat's Bouquets E2 SD FTA HD 31.01.16.rar
    51.1 KB · Views: 0
Sorry, server please @Rat but have a backup of existing one on server just in case.

Last edited by a moderator:
Box is recording atm. @Rat are you able to check if v065 crashes now when choosing a region because it can't find #DESCRIPTION which v065 is coded to remove?

Seems fine Kev :) @ketmp

Posted using Tapatalk

That's good :).

Do you think it's ready for mods now @Rat (it can still be read in DBE?) lol

Yes Kev DBE works too :)

Yeah put it in Mods room mate see what they say :) Tag all mods otherwise they wont see it ;) lol

I've been looking at your bouquets and specifically the Irish section @Rat.

There are a lot Irish variants than I actually thought. It would be hard and very time consuming to code for all those possible channels and where about they would go/replace.

My first thought (and if you're willing) is to have two entertainment sections. The normal one (which you leave as it is) and the "Entertainment Irish" bouquet section (known now as Irish Variants).

This "Entertainment Irish" bouquet section would replace the Entertainment bouquet section (when chosen from plugin) but that would mean that channels from Entertainment section that are not in Entertainment Irish would have to be copied over from Entertainment to Entertainment Irish.

Basically, the plugin would re-organise your bouquets and put this "Entertainment Irish" as the first bouquet replacing the normal "Entertainment" one.

HOWEVER, THIS WOULD LEAVE YOU WITH HAVING TO SORT CHANNELS THAT CHANGE WITHIN "ENTERTAINMENT" AND "ENTERTAINMENT IRISH" !!

Have a think about it and I will see if there is another easier way to save us both time :)

Kev

I would leave the Irish section mate tbh

one thing that was pointed out to me by napster
CBS Drama
CBS Reality +1
Horror +1
dont work unless you do a scan
this usually happens when the fec is set to auto but looking at the settings in DBE thet are set correct, then when you do a scan and check in info on the receiver it then changes to auto :err:

one thing that was pointed out to me by napster
CBS Drama
CBS Reality +1
Horror +1
dont work unless you do a scan
this usually happens when the fec is set to auto but looking at the settings in DBE thet are set correct, then when you do a scan and check in info on the receiver it then changes to auto :err:
Do you think the plugin is to blame because regional channels are the only channels the plugin changes.

The plugin only opens the "Entertainment" bouquet file and changes service references and nothing other than service references are stored in this file. None of your other bouquets files are opened.

Had a quick look and FEC settings are actually stored in satellites.xml file from what I can tell.

Choosing "Default" bypasses any changing by the panel and a straight forward download of your bouquets without any changes happens (ie similar to the original bouquet downloader).

Do you want the latest satellites.xml file as used by Vix (I'm using the latest build)?

yeah worth a try Kev
Thanks mate

I've got CBS Drama on 11344 V 27500 5/6
Service ref: 1_0_1_C6D7_840_2_11A0000_0_0_0

according to ABM and Lyngsat.

I've attached it.

Remember you may have to init 4 from telnet before copying over and then init 3 to wake box back up.

UPDATE: @Rat, I've attached my lamedb file if that's of any help :)

Attachments

• satellites.xml
    510 KB · Views: 1
  • lamedb.rar
    7.4 KB · Views: 3
@Mick,

Would you be able to allow .txt files to satelliteworldz server please?

I'm thinking of adding a bit of code to dw panel so that it checks txt file for current version and compares it to version of panel they're currently using and can tell them if newer version is available.

When you get a change @Mick, could you add .txt files to the allowed list on satworldz server please?

Thanks

Kev

Should be good

Let me know mate.

Mick

That's great, thanks @Mick :)

Back