DVE Digital Video Essentials on USENET

witchy

Banned for good!
This can be quite hard to find sometimes, so I've uploaded the entire thing into alt.binaries.DVD, you'll need to burn it onto a dual layer DVD.

Unfortunately I'm not allowed to post the .nzb file here, but most good indexing sites should have it listed by now and you can always do a raw scan on the server yourself and downlaod the latest headers and tag it that way.

stewartthemole

Inactive User
Anyone who is a member of Blockbuster online can add it to their list thats where I got my copy. U might be able to rent it in the shop 2 as it is worth a couple of quid to save the hassle of downloading it cause I am crap at getting downloaded files to work :)

This can be quite hard to find sometimes, so I've uploaded the entire thing into alt.binaries.DVD, you'll need to burn it onto a dual layer DVD.

Unfortunately I'm not allowed to post the .nzb file here, but most good indexing sites should have it listed by now and you can always do a raw scan on the server yourself and downlaod the latest headers and tag it that way.
just tried newzbin and could not find it on there ? did you use this to fix your old mans plasma ? and if so are you happy with the pitcher now, i'm sure i read you were having a nightmare setting up your dads plasma.

has anyone found this on the newsgroups ? i have searched and not found it loads of times?:err:

neorage

VIP Member
VIP Member
used newsleach.com

searched dve essentials and came up straight away 61 days at time of post

TEST