CD & DVD dvd writer?

zapper

Inactive User
Reaction score
some advice wanted . I;m buying a new pc near xmass one with a dvd writer in it . What i want to know is what is the best & worst dvd writers ? . i dont want to end up buying a pc with crap dvd in it . I dont know what is the fastest & the slowest dvd around & do dvd;s copy cd;s ?. I hope to get a pc from bowlers in manchester as i have been told this is the cheapest place to go. I hope to get one for around £500 . any advice would be helpfull . many thanks . ps please dont say build my own pc coss i dont have a clue how to i dont want to get into that

Originally posted by zapper
I;m buying a new pc near xmass

how near to xmas, it's months away....

I'm using the pioneer 105, bought from bowlers myself. great writer no probs....

I'm also using the Pioneer 105 which I believe is one of the fastest low cost writers out there right now at 4x. But nearer xmas we'll probably be up to 12x or something like that. No complaints from me with the Pioneer though, and yes they also burn CD's.

nearer xmas theyll be cheaper too (mine was £85 less a week after buying :-( )

many thanks

hi all thanks for all your advice . I know they will be cheaper at xmass just needed to no the best one to get thanks all

Back