dual tuner setup question

sherry

Inactive User
Reaction score
Hi guys.

I am very close to buying a vu+ duo and i am wondering how to setup the dual tuner.

Do i have to buy a twin lnb or can i use a splitter and use the two feeds into the box?

Any help would be great.

:Cheers:

Hi guys.

I am very close to buying a vu+ duo and i am wondering how to setup the dual tuner.

Do i have to buy a twin lnb or can i use a splitter and use the two feeds into the box?

Any help would be great.

Best to get a twin or a quad lnb. I am looking to connect m ine to a fixed and a motorised dish.

thank you for the replies.

a dual lnb it is then :Clap:

Hi,

So if I was to connect my motor to this as well as a fixed dish (28e) Would I be able to record one channel from say 28east and also another from 19east?

I have been reading that people have been recording three channels whilst watching a fourth??? Is this possible and if so how and also how would the motorised work with that?

If your using a fixed and motorised dish then yes you can record both sats.
On a fixed dish you can record up to 6 channels at the same time as long as they are on the same transponder

If your using a fixed and motorised dish then yes you can record both sats.
On a fixed dish you can record up to 6 channels at the same time as long as they are on the same transponder

Thanks for the quick reply mate,

I later realised that it would have to be same transponders, but still fantastic if it works without issues.

Back