drives flashed with the wrong keys

mozza

Inactive User
Reaction score
hello guys

Now i have been searching and searching and i keep finding conflicting answers.

I have 2 xboxs here that have had there drives flashed with the wrong keys they are both samsung and from what i can tell is they have had Hitachi firmware flashed to them.

So my question is can they be fixed?

the both xboxs are working perfectly apart from the drives and i really dont want to throw them away.

Any help would be great

Many thanks

Tony

re: drives flashed with the wrong keys

whats not working about the dirves.. and how on earth was the wroong fw flashed..

anyways.. need to be sure the keys are correct on the drives or your stuck with 2 paperweights...

us jf to read the keys from the drive and load the sammy fw and re flash

you should beable to use the jtag hack and recover the keys from the nand dump by getting the cpu key
there are some guides about but its a bit more complicated than just flashing drives

whats not working about the dirves.. and how on earth was the wroong fw flashed..

anyways.. need to be sure the keys are correct on the drives or your stuck with 2 paperweights...

us jf to read the keys from the drive and load the sammy fw and re flash

The drives seem to want to run but make a horrible noise and then it just says reading and then nothing both drives are the same.

I bought the xboxs of a friend but they didn't choose to tell me they where not working (no longer a friend)

Also to the second reply i have done a few xboxs my self and i do no my way around but sorry for ignorance but i have never heard of that.I will do some searching thanks for the reply's guys

Tony

Wow i have done some searching now that sounds complicated if there where people out there that would do this how much would it cost me.

Last edited:

well good news is ur not red lighting due to the rwong key on the drive..

use jungle flasher to read the drive keys off the drives

and then use the corect friim ware on the drives..

you may need to follow the spoofing techniques too do this

hopefully this should work

Moved to the correct section ;)

Back