Dreambox RIP

maddogs

Inactive User
Reaction score
I have an original dreambox not clone thats been working fine for ages no problems. Flashed DW2.1 last night and everything was working ok rebooted ok ftp services over. Switched it off before I went to bed.

Came home today switched it on and now black screen with green light on box no response from remote tried pressing power button a few times but no difference. I flashed again using dreamup and everything said was ok but still the same.

I assume its had it?

I have an original dreambox not clone thats been working fine for ages no problems. Flashed DW2.1 last night and everything was working ok rebooted ok ftp services over. Switched it off before I went to bed.

Came home today switched it on and now black screen with green light on box no response from remote tried pressing power button a few times but no difference. I flashed again using dreamup and everything said was ok but still the same.

I assume its had it?

try flashing with dreamup again and saying no to flash erase.

Use Dream up to install the original image, then reflash your chosen image and everything should be fine

yeh i would say dream up using original firmware is no1 thing to do when having trouble with images

Flashed again and put no instead and it worked. Should have had more patience.

Back