Dreambox police???

dellbhoy

Inactive User
Reaction score
So I cancelled the TV pakage and replaced the old anolouge box with a DB. Still have another DB up stairs split off the internet connetion.

V*rgin have now started charging me for TV again saying that they have did an "audit" of my account and I was getting under charged for a service I was still using and they have now started charging me again and appologise.

WHATS THAT ALL ABOUT!

Only thing I can think is that they tried to update my old anouge box when I cancelled my subscription and got some kinda response that it wasn't an anouge box that was plugged in.

Any thoughts????

They can't charge you for a service you have cancelled. Could it ne related to your internet charges? Your best bet is to phone up and ask.

yeah!!! - virgin have an admin prob with your account, the dreams are still totally "silent" on the line, unless there in a virgin engineer testing your input on the side of your house - even if they did that they wouldent charge you extra, come to think of it im not sure what they can do about it

You're not the only person that this has happened to, heard a few people mention it (who only have subbed boxes) - if you've cancelled, they aren't allowed to just start a charge back up without your permission (and they are not allowed to just 'take' money back even if they undercharged you as it was their fault).

, they aren't allowed to just start a charge back up without your permission

Virgin : "Can we start charging you?"
You : "No"
Virgin : "och, go on!"
You : "No"
Virgin : "ok then, bye."

I just thought it was an interesting title.

I did call and they appologised and their words were. We did an audit on your accoutn and we cancled a service that you are still using. I told them I wasn't using the service as its not been charged for it for several months. They said I'd need to speak with the cancelations team.

fyi - im sure the longest any company can backdate charges is 3 months from the current date

Back