Dreambox or EUROVOX MAX 3

Footieboyz02

Inactive User
Reaction score
Hi i have the option of getting either a dreambox 500c not cloned or a EUROVOX MAX 3. What one do you think is better for my service ;o)

Thanks in Advance

I have a DM600 and Eurovox Max 3, to quote someone on a another forum' the Eurovox Max is a toy compared to the Dreambox'.

i would recommend a dreambox over the max3. they are more stable and so far they have not gone down with major rollover of keys. also there are more then just a cable receiver you can do loads more with it. you will be surprise.

Yes, Eurovox isn't really much fun, but the DM500 doesn't exactly do what it says on the tin, so if you can afford it, consider the DM600, unless you're happy to put up with the DM500's obvious shortcomings.

Hi i would go for the dreambox you just have to look at the support there is available for dreambox eurovax max are not the same class as dreamboxes support is limited as well***

If all you want to do is sit and watch telly and recieve all the channels V*rgin provide than the Eurovox max is for you. The Euromax does exactly what it says on the tin.

Back