Dreambox fix

yes and i also deleted Ram10.bin, Ram11.bin, Nagraepr10.bin, Nagraepr11.bin as well as the Nagrarom10 and 11

You've done exactly what I did and mine worked straight away. I'm now baffled.

i have got a usb cable modem, router. and the box, how do i set it up

Bad news lads

Box off again after the fix . :( Grrrr

Has been working for a day but now down

Flashing to v2.1 then will re-apply fix .

Keep you posted

Cheers

Icon

got sky sports
blue button
ok
to restart cam

Gone down again, also?? new image with fix from smirnoff entry in cablefiles yesterday
missed half footie tonight, gutted
anyone know why i cant get the dbox2 ftp k** updaterEvocamd v1.0.1 to work?
it just comes up with all 0000000000000's????

Last edited:
Gone down again, also?? new image with fix from smirnoff entry in cablefiles yesterday
missed half footie tonight, gutted
anyone know why i cant get the dbox2 ftp k** updaterEvocamd v1.0.1 to work?
it just comes up with all 0000000000000's????

l never posted a dbox fix m8 just a temp key changer is that wot u mean ?

Last edited:
yeah thought so!!smimroff mate nice one for that prog,its awsome!!any eta on a perm fix????
ps
what other prog do i need to use your fix??ftp wizard?dreamup? or is it a simple pc to dreambox and a cable

Hi smirnoff, sorry if i made a mistake, i had a dm500c with unkown software yesterday, box was all good until thursday night, 4 months been ok,
box was just on fta so looked at your file for the 2.1 with fix in the cable section,
thought this would sort my prob as i can only use dreamup to flash (no router) so cant ftp fix over, updated k**s after image flash and worked great until today, so just using the kfile editer in the image to update, nice image tho, but now cant get dbox2 ftp kupdaterevocamd to work, it worked yesterday and sorted your 2.1, but now just getting 0000000000's?

Last edited:
Hi smirnoff, sorry if i made a mistake, i had a dm500c with unkown software yesterday, box was all good until thursday night, 4 months been ok,
box was just on fta so looked at your file for the 2.1 with fix in the cable section,
thought this would sort my prob as i can only use dreamup to flash (no router) so cant ftp fix over, updated k**s after image flash and worked great until today, so just using the kfile editer in the image to update, nice image tho, but now cant get dbox2 ftp kupdaterevocamd to work, it worked yesterday and sorted your 2.1, but now just getting 0000000000's?

when u installed my backup u must of pressed erase in dreamup .. where it says ya and na , lm sure that will put the image back the default and there has been 200 downloads and only u have a problem so far ? but theres two 2.1 images u want the second one

Last edited:
Is anybody having troubles today (xTW). The fix is applied and working, but my box has been struggling at times, both (D and Dream boxes) today, it's stuttered and stalled a few times and sometimes taking about 10 mins or so to clear... It went off (stuck) 2 or 3 times for me during the footy, and the missus couldn't get the films when I was out picking up the nipper this afternoon/evening.

It's working don't get me wrong, it's just seems a bit flaky today, could it be the new ROM fix, or just something else and a coincidence...?

I’m also exTW and I’ve noticed an occasional freezing, but it clears ok within a few seconds. I also noticed this on BBC1 as well as during the footie Sunday afternoon.

I too am not complaining, just confirming an observation.

I know your all greatful :)
the fix is working and you dont have to input keys so all good :)
if your having problems with blank screens

just goto sky sports
and restart the cam

will clear within seconds
;)

dnt mean to be a dumb ass,but which fix???the simroff one???eg autokeys sent to your dream box?
the last time my box went off i had used an image to get it running again,shall i just reuse it and it should work??without having to input anything??

Last edited:
Back