Dreambox fix

Didn't work for me neither, using DW 2.0 input nagrarom7.bin and deleted all teh rest just a blank screen on all but fta.

Im quite new to this so not sure if I'm getting this right, There were a lot of key changes yesterday afternoon between 2.15 and 5.15 I noticed this by the stuttering on footy ! I had a look at the keylist file and it showed all the recent times and changes but it also showed nagrarom11 being used aswell as nagra7. In previous posts I've seen people telling you to remove everything but nagra7 so I'm wondering if this is why some of you cant get it working ?

Didn't work for me neither, using DW 2.0 input nagrarom7.bin and deleted all teh rest just a blank screen on all but fta.

If you did exactly as the instructions say it will work,

Restart the box and leave it on SS1 for a few minutes and the picture will appear

Anybody elses 500c stopped again......

this is with the AU fix.

Anybody elses 500c stopped again......

this is with the AU fix.
Nope!

Three boxes still working.

I did have one freeze on me yesterday, but not the others. They are all running the same image??????????

All I did was pull the power lead and reboot it and it's worked fine since!

Nope!

Three boxes still working.

I did have one freeze on me yesterday, but not the others. They are all running the same image??????????

All I did was pull the power lead and reboot it and it's worked fine since!

ahhh noo

did u flash the whole image on them boxes or jus the rom7 fix?

tried reboot and powerlead

Just the rom7 fix on one box. I then created a .fwz image using FlashWizard Pro and flashed my other two boxes and a couple of others for friends.

I've just checked all 3 again and they are still working just fine.

Just the rom7 fix on one box. I then created a .fwz image using FlashWizard Pro and flashed my other two boxes and a couple of others for friends.

I've just checked all 3 again and they are still working just fine.

ok thanks for letting me know
looks like i'll have to flash the rom7 again.
Cheers

i have 500c ive got rom 7 fix and have to reboot emu when keys change is there another fix out there or is this it

anyway thanks for the first fix lol

Back