dreambox done in 1 hour

goody5555 said:
yo yo yipeeeeeeeeeeee sorted it found the answer
to my ppv problem just need a bit more of a tweek on the xml file so if anyone wants north lincs xml just ask i will post if allowed
thanks for youre help

Feel free to share your findings in this thread, we don't have a services.xml section in the downloads section yet, so please pm either me or leefield and you can forward it by e-mail, we'll get onto adding a service.xml section in the downloads l8tr today.

Glad to see you got it sorted though.

i now have completed my xml file and have all the channels working will pm you soon
but during my experiments with all the ftp to and from the box i have found a problem i hope it is because off all the activity but my box started to behave strange
the menu buton and blue button stoped working so i could not get to the settings so i had to reflash the box to continue my work but after i had ftped to box a few times it crashed the menu again strange thing is though that the box continues to work just some of the remote buttons wont do anything so there is only one thing to do and reflash again but this time it will not take long to put it all back as i have all the updated xml files so it should all up and running in no time

goody5555 said:
i now have completed my xml file and have all the channels working will pm you soon
but during my experiments with all the ftp to and from the box i have found a problem i hope it is because off all the activity but my box started to behave strange
the menu buton and blue button stoped working so i could not get to the settings so i had to reflash the box to continue my work but after i had ftped to box a few times it crashed the menu again strange thing is though that the box continues to work just some of the remote buttons wont do anything so there is only one thing to do and reflash again but this time it will not take long to put it all back as i have all the updated xml files so it should all up and running in no time

You may need to erase the flash BEFORE you re-flash especially with Neutrino image...

well i dont know whats going on
just copyed my working xml files over to 2nd box and gues what the missing channels i had manually imput to my xml file and got working on first box are not working on second box just says they are unavaible i also tried this on third box and got the same result.

i know that the files work cos they are on first box and all channels clear
i even copyed the file from first box to second and third but still no go
stuck now
looks like ill have to do a new full scan just in case the feq is slitly different
and edit the files again unless some can through some light

Back