dreambox 7025 help

raj3664

Inactive User
Reaction score
hi all

i have install lt image on my dreambox and mgcam 1.26,evocam 2.12,cccam2.04 evrything is okay on my satellite side.channels are clearing okay but i cant open channels on cable tuner,please i would appreciate someone help or can spmeone pm me all the files i need to clear cable.i am in leicester:grrrr:

dreambox 7025

hi westkill

i put all the files in usr but picture still wont clear and n symbol goes green but still no luck what i am doing wrong please someone point me to right direction

thanks

when you opened the files you will see a file named keys ftp that file over to /usr/

then do the same with the scce file

so they are sent over sepratley not the whole lot in one go:)

then restsrt your dreambox, then restart mgcamd then after a couple of minutes

try a couple of premium channels then you should get a picture:)

hi westkill

i put all the files in usr but picture still wont clear and n symbol goes green but still no luck what i am doing wrong please someone point me to right direction

thanks

Hi they go in usr/keys and usr/scce and chmodd then to 755

ntl is the provider

Hi have a look in softcam are there any keys for your provider if not just add the keys and mgcamd will work for you key were changed today and couple of days ago if you are using satellite keys etc they haven,t updated yet they still using old keys edit your keys or put this soft cam keys in usr keys first save yours to desktop i am in coventry nthell see if this works for you first extract this to your desktop once you have replaced the softcam keys reboot your box***

stil no luck mate...

Hi here are the keys and scce i am using see if these work for you***keys goes in usr/keys and scce usr/scce save your keys etc to desktop and delete all files from keys and scce and replace with mine make sure they are all set at chmod 755 just right click and highlight all files and set chmod to 755 and then reboot and go to blue button and start your cam***

Back