Dreambox 600C vs Black Pearl

I maybe mistaken but this is the as same the ITGATE 220 GMS. It is about 30% cheaper than the Dreambox 600 but probably does not have the same amount of support as the dreambox and the images are a little limited.

BTW this post is in the wrong place.

Last edited:
When I said the images are bit limited I meant that there aren't many teams producing images for the box, otherwise they are similar to the dreambox image.

Decided

I decided to go for the dreambox - next thing is to get an image that works for me

if the black pearl uses the same image as the dreambox doesnt that mean the same will work for both the black pear and the dreambox?

if the black pearl uses the same image as the dreambox doesnt that mean the same will work for both the black pear and the dreambox?

no as the hard ware drivers are different and the flash partitions are also different itgate and dream both running enigma but thats as far as it goes :) two different boxes :) :)

cheers

osborne82

whick one of the 2 boxes would say were the best or are they just equal?

I don't have a ITGATE but I do have a DM600 and feel it is a great box and does evrything I want from it. There is also a good choice of images and support from various team which is where I think the Itgate falls down. Osborne82 is on the development for the Itgate box and he is pretty with the nifty the DM600 so he could probably give a more concise answer to this question

I prefere the Dreambox (have a 7020,500). Good support.

does the epg on the 600c actually work i mean does it show for the multi epg what is on and coming on for the rest of the day i have a black pear and the epg is poor with that box also there seems to be some sort of problem with the 16:9 aspect ratio where it will switch itself over to small screen when it feels like it is this the case with the dreambox 600c?

Back