Dreambox 600

You may need to update the rom again, maybe.

Either that or manually update the keys.

Okay...

Karym you mean trying replacing the same rom7 files?

Another stupid question but how do I manually update the keys, I think i read somwhere that i need to ftp a keylist.txt file or something??

On the dm600c the roms go in var/tuxbox/scce put keys in usr/keys try evocam 2.17

and I know it sounds stupid but make sure the cable feed is in right.

cheers

On the dm600c the roms go in var/tuxbox/scce put keys in usr/keys try evocam 2.17

and I know it sounds stupid but make sure the cable feed is in right.

cheers
Checked all that Mate and still in the same situation, it's almost like it suppose to work but just doesnt want to.

When I select the blue button and go to Softcam Setup am meant to change any setting here, for example Default softcam is set to None.

Checked all that Mate and still in the same situation, it's almost like it suppose to work but just doesnt want to.

When I select the blue button and go to Softcam Setup am meant to change any setting here, for example Default softcam is set to None.

That's your problem...go on a channel press blue button softcam set up and down to softcam set up and press ok and you will see evocam press ok to set it.

cheers

No Luck, im very close to smashing the B*****d thing up, please someone come to the rescue of my dreambox by helping me getting the thing working

Lol it can get to you m8...but you'll crack it eventually honest.

cheers

Last edited:
Lol it can get to you m8...but you'll crack it eventually honest.

cheers
I just dont get, everything is where it is suppose to be and how it is suppose to be yet the thing gives be blank channels, i am literally begging someone to come and help me now I am on my knees as i type this.

I just dont get, everything is where it is suppose to be and how it is suppose to be yet the thing gives be blank channels, i am literally begging someone to come and help me now I am on my knees as i type this.
You dont live in Edinburgh do you?

Have you rebooted the box since downloading evocam...you havent got a keylist.txt in your var/keys list.

cheers

Got it guys, downloaded some files from another forum put them in the keys folder restarted the box and boom, thanks everyone for their help you saved my dreambox lol ;)

It was a folder with all the contents of the 'Keys' folder so ftp's it all across and wala.

Once again thanks everyone for their help.

I would just like to confirm that there is no risk in using an ethernet cable to connect to the internet and download programs and so on.

No, no risk having it connected to the Internet.

Just one thought, that folder you ftp'd across, it could simply just have the keys already in it. If that is the case then you may have problems at the next key roll.

I dont think so as It took about five minutes for the channels to pop up, I still have the files anyway to check?

Unfortunately, there is no way to check.

However, if you never notice a key roll again, you dont have a problem.

If not, then there is always this place ;)

Back