dreambox 500c for sale

BIG-HOL

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
for sale here guys i have a great condition dreambox 500c, comes with power supply and remote, boxed, these are fantastic as servers and run absolutely flawlessly, easy to maintain, pretty much they run themselves once you have it setup correctly.

looking for £25 delivered, payment via paypal or cash on collection if possible.

any questions dont hesitate to ask via PM, i will reply asap

thanks for looking!

Attachments

• 2012-05-23 19.04.57.jpg
    0 bytes · Views: 8
  • 2012-05-23 19.05.56.jpg
    0 bytes · Views: 6
Last edited by a moderator:
Does the card reader and Ethernet work ok on this mate?

If so, £20 delivered any good to you ?

yes all works fine, i will do it for £20 mate but ill have to send it the cheapest way possible, so its at your own risk if it goes missing or is damaged in transit, as it will cost me about a 10er to send with insurance of some sort and tracking, so its upto you what you want to do!

yes all works fine, i will do it for £20 mate but ill have to send it the cheapest way possible, so its at your own risk if it goes missing or is damaged in transit, as it will cost me about a 10er to send with insurance of some sort and tracking, so its upto you what you want to do!

thats fine mate,

i see wasymo3 has asked askign price so if you want to sell to him then that is cool, dont really mind as it was just for messing about

bigup has now received this and is happy so thread can be closed!

Back