Dream Box Arrived

fezzy

Inactive User
Reaction score
Hi Guys: multi :

Dream box arrived this morning. So will be reading through the manual and whatever
else i can read and then put it in the place of the Tm8 1500 and set her up for viewing.
No doubt i,l be back shortly.

Cheers

Fezzy: multi :

Hi Guys: multi :
Dream box arrived this morning. So will be reading through the manual and whatever
else i can read and then put it in the place of the Tm8 1500 and set her up for viewing.
No doubt i,l be back shortly.
Cheers
Fezzy: multi :

now your problem have started lol :banana:

You are right there Ram!

I put the Gemini Image on with no probs , then started to set the sats up and made
a Bo**acks of it and started again. ( love the way it locks the channels in ) Not put
no cams in yet.

Question - When we turn on, the Enigma screen comes up and seems to lock up , is
this normal ? I there a way of going straight in the viewing mode without going into
the Enigma first ???

fezzy: multi :

You are right there Ram!
I put the Gemini Image on with no probs , then started to set the sats up and made
a Bo**acks of it and started again. ( love the way it locks the channels in ) Not put
no cams in yet.
Question - When we turn on, the Enigma screen comes up and seems to lock up , is
this normal ? I there a way of going straight in the viewing mode without going into
the Enigma first ???
sometimes you have to flash the image twice to get it to work, ive known this happen before.

Hi

Yeah i,ve flashed it twice and it seems o\k, but what about the enigma , is supposed
to go off on its own ???

Hi
Yeah i,ve flashed it twice and it seems o\k, but what about the enigma , is supposed
to go off on its own ???
Cant help you on that one m8, i have digitalworldz 1.6.5 its on all the time, it never goes off.

Sometimes depending what channel its on, it freezes so in the morning i have to switch the box off then back on, but this is very rare ..

The enigma screen comes on while the linux boot process is loading, like in the same way a computer switches on a takes a short while to load windows. It is normal and not instantly working like a basic sat receiver, then basically when fully loaded it will change channel and work as norm.
:)

Aftermath !!!

Where is the ver 1.6.5 , can,t find it in the downloads \ links.

Cheers

Fezzy.: multi :

I'm not aftermath but the image he mentions is for cable use.
Since i believe you are talking about satellite then i'd recommend sticking with gemini.

Back