[DOWNLOAD] My Openpli 4.0 cable image backup for dm800se

you need to upload the file james mentioned in var/keys.

also in var/keys you need enter line details into newcamd.list. You may need to restart the cam, blue button, softcam manager, restart, if not restart the box.

you need to upload the file james mentioned in var/keys.

also in var/keys you need enter line details into newcamd.list. You may need to restart the cam, blue button, softcam manager, restart, if not restart the box.
thas done the job.. all running sweet now. I had put the line in config file.

hi all, is there any way to increase plugins storage space? struggling to install rayu plugin.

hi all, is there any way to increase plugins storage space? struggling to install rayu plugin.

Use the plugin mover plugin that's included and put ts media onto your USB stick. It seems to work fine from USB and that'll free up a good 9mbish.

hi thanks for reply, where can i locate the plugin remover? and how do i use this plugin?

thanks.

Menu > plugins mate then it's one click on ts media to move it to USB. Not all plugins will continue to work if you move them but ts media does :)

can you move it onto hdd.

tried menu > plugin > scrolled down to tsmedia > click onto it but that just opens plugin. Tried pressing menu but nothing comes up.

Menu > plugins mate then it's one click on ts media to move it to USB. Not all plugins will continue to work if you move them but ts media does :)

No you have to go into plugin mover, it's in the list when you go into menu>plugins

other option is flashexpander

Downloads: A new file has been added by jamesyboyjim:

My Openpli 4.0 cable image backup for dm800se

Decided to share my backup. Its aimed more at the cable side of things but its based on this image here from Alimac, so credits to him for a great image to start with.

I left his image untouched so see the link above for whats included but have added a few things such as:

Auto bouquets for cable (this version will auto detect your netid so n need to edit anything) thanks to LraiZer for that one! (DVBSnoop also added)
My cables.xml
EPG refresh. just set it up from plugins once you've scanned to switch to PVR_EPG in the morning and it'll download epg data for 7 days :)
Virgin EPG is enabled in Pli's epg settings so it'll start pulling EPG data from the feed while you watch tv anyway :)
MGCamd 1.38c is included and working.

So just configure your tuner, scan, run auto bouquets, configure epg refresh, configure the image how you see fit and your good to go!

This image is also perfectly fine for sat and still has Rats auto plugins included incase you want to use it with a sat tuner instead :)

Any problems I'll try and help!

DONT FORGET TO FLASH SSL84D BEFORE / AFTER (included in .RAR)

Remember this is for DM800se sim 2.1 boxes :)

Enjoy!

does it work for 800 dm cable?

Last edited by a moderator:
Do you know of any images that i can use for dm800 cable?

I am looking a image for dm800se clone with good epg and as autobouquet maker

Back