[DOWNLOAD] Grundig Radio Code Unlock Tools

My problem is that the radio is in SAFE mode and nothing I do seems to work to get it out of that mode. Tried disconnecting the supply, leaving radio on (battery went flat before it came out of SAFE mode) and leaving the car running for ages.....
Is there an easier way?

Good boys, I'm new, please could you please give me the pin for this radio Alana MP3 SEZ2Z9D1118626

Sorry for my English.

Thank you

Hey I'm new, can you help me with my Alana radio, code is SEZ2Z9E3169722 Thanks!

Hi,
Could you please give me the code for a Grundig Radio?

Serial: GM0200W5668916

Greetings all, I need the code for a number aura cd with SEZ2Z9H3136719, if someone can provide me what I appreciate

My problem is that the radio is in SAFE mode and nothing I do seems to work to get it out of that mode. Tried disconnecting the supply, leaving radio on (battery went flat before it came out of SAFE mode) and leaving the car running for ages.....
Is there an easier way?

Hi you have to turn on the Radio and wait longer than 60 minutes. Than the Radio goes to the mode you can put in the code.

Hi you have to turn on the Radio and wait longer than 60 minutes. Than the Radio goes to the mode you can put in the code.

so it works for me and my Alana Radio in a Seat Ibiza.

Hello everybody. My car is SMART and I have problem with radio too. Radio is LOCKED and i forgot my code, but this is my SERIAL NUMBER of GRUNDIG RADIO
MC 34 16 41 46 46 17 .

Please help me ! Thank you .

Greetings all, I need the code for a number aura cd with SEZ2Z9H3136719, if someone can provide me what I appreciate

is there anyone who can halp me please?

Hello everybody. My car is SMART and I have problem with radio too. Radio is LOCKED and i forgot my code, but this is my SERIAL NUMBER of GRUNDIG RADIO
MC 34 16 41 46 46 17 .

Please help me ! Thank you .
code from serial will only be available from dealership or maybe paid service websites

Hi, can someone generate a code for SEAT ALANA Autoradio SEZ2Z9B1099917, Thanks

Hi guys can you help me i need a code for Grunding gm020111076432 it sudenly went to safe mode and i could not find it anywhere

Hi guys can you help me i need a code for Grunding gm020111076432 it sudenly went to safe mode and i could not find it anywhere
Hi

code from serial will only be available from dealership or maybe paid service websites

Hi, annyone can help me with a code for Grundig R 2001 SN: GM020111066341 ??
Thanks in advance!

Back