[DOWNLOAD] Grundig Radio Code Unlock Tools

Hello,

does anybody know the Code for the Smart Grundig Radio (after changing the batterie only SAFE): MC341621085638 ?

I am from Italy and want to unlock my car radio. The dealer wants 60 Euro just to get me the code...My code is MC120011083745 from a Smart car. Thx.
Hi
unfortunately code from serial for this model will only be available from dealership or paid service websites

can you give me a link to paid service because i don't find anything, thx.

sorry I don't give links as I have never used any but if you google radio codes you should get plenty of hits

I had the 5 post count, then the posts got deleted, got back to 5 posts again and they were deleted once more. Why?

Thank you very much, but I tried to download it and it will not let me because I do not have the privileges to do it. What do I need to download it?

I already have at least 5 posts, but it will not let me

Thank you very much, but I tried to download it and it will not let me because I do not have the privileges to do it. What do I need to download it?

I already have at least 5 posts, but it will not let me

New Members now needs 5 USEFUL posts before he / she can download on the forums. AND 24 Hours Registered!

your code is 1279

Any kind soul can provide me the radio code for my smart fort 450 (Grundig)? I bought the car second hand and there is no manual, no code nothing, so I am a bit stuck. Greatly appreciated, thanks

Serial is:
MC341631316220

your code is 1279

Dear friend,

I need the code for my Audi Chorus Radio Serial Number AUZ2Z2A1986852 was in our Audi A4 B6 any help will be reallý appreciated.

Thanks a lot in advance.

Kind regards,

Arun

- - - Updated - - -

Dear All,

I need the code for my Audi Chorus Radio Serial Number AUZ2Z2A1986852 was in our Audi A4 B6 any help will be reallý appreciated. Hope someone can help me get the code.

Thanks a lot in advance.

Kind regards,

Arun

Dear friend,

I need the code for my Audi Chorus Radio Serial Number AUZ2Z2A1986852 was in our Audi A4 B6 any help will be reallý appreciated.

Thanks a lot in advance.

Kind regards,

Arun

- - - Updated - - -

Dear All,

I need the code for my Audi Chorus Radio Serial Number AUZ2Z2A1986852 was in our Audi A4 B6 any help will be reallý appreciated. Hope someone can help me get the code.

Thanks a lot in advance.

Kind regards,

Arun

Hi

try here first https://www.digitalworldz.co.uk/who-you-6/
introduce yourselfs and tell us a bit about YOU

Hi

try here first https://www.digitalworldz.co.uk/who-you-6/
introduce yourselfs and tell us a bit about YOU

[FONT=&quot]arunsny, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:[/FONT]

1. Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  2. If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.
  3. Digital World has a 5 post minimum before you can download, If you really can't wait we offer a fantastic subscription service that will allow you to download as much as you want WHEN YOU WANT!
    CLICK HERE FOR MORE INFORMATION
I get this message all the time .

I am new here and hope you guys can help me find the code for my car radio.

thanks a lot in advance.

I am from germany and new to this forum.

Any kind soul can provide me the radio code for my smart fort 450 (Grundig)? I bought the car second hand and there is no manual, no code nothing, so I am a bit stuck. Greatly appreciated, thanks

Serial is:
MC341631316220

@ arunsny @ andreportugal

your codes will only be available from dealership or maybe paid service websites

Back