[DOWNLOAD] Grundig Radio Code Unlock Tools

Hi Guys,
I`ve tried to download the grundig radio code gen but it didn`t work
I have a Grundig car 2002 and its in safe mode, I have tried all over the internet to get the code to no avail
could someone help me with a code?
serial number is GM020231551745
Many thanks
Tony

Hi Guys,
I`ve tried to download the grundig radio code gen but it didn`t work
I have a Grundig car 2002 and its in safe mode, I have tried all over the internet to get the code to no avail
could someone help me with a code?
serial number is GM020231551745
Many thanks
Tony

code for this model will only be from reading EEPROM within the radio
best to take to a local radio decoder

O.K. Thanks for the help,
looks like I will have to go down the payment root.

Hello friends, come with a large request. For a few days I got an Audi Concert CD player in Logistics, normal guy gave me no code at him, said he found the series but not good nothing there, ii know what to do. I watch it and I can not use ... can you help me with the code? I leave here Series lui..auz2z3c1015125
Audi's concert device, thanks!

Hello friends, come with a large request. For a few days I got an Audi Concert CD player in Logistics, normal guy gave me no code at him, said he found the series but not good nothing there, ii know what to do. I watch it and I can not use ... can you help me with the code? I leave here Series lui..auz2z3c1015125
Audi's concert device, thanks!
Hi
code from serial for this model will only be available from dealership or maybe paid service websites

Hello. I've changed my Audi Chorus Grundig cassette player with an Android Navi and I gave the cassette player to a friend who wanted it, but I don't have the code. When I bought the car looking thru the handbooks the card with radio code is missing :((.

The radio has the following code : AUZ2Z2B2483671

Any help with a code for it would be much apreciated. Thank you in advance :)

Downloads: A new file has been added by Mick:

>>Grundig Radio Code Unlock Tools<<

Grundig Radio Code Unlock Generator Tool

Contains:

Grundig Serial Code Generator - enter your Radio serial number and it will generate you a lost or forgotten serial code.
Grundig HEX Code Seeker - this code will seek our your radio code if you have a Radio dump

The ultimate Grundig Radio Code Tools

TAGS: Calculate, calculator, Generate, Generator, Serial, Unlock, Unlocking tools

*While Digitalworldz is a well respected site please note that this file has not been tested and must be tested before use, digitalworldz will not be held responsible for any damage caused by members not testing (for viruses etc) out the files correctly beforehand!
Need code for
seat aurav4

- - - Updated - - -

Downloads: A new file has been added by Mick:

>>Grundig Radio Code Unlock Tools<<

Grundig Radio Code Unlock Generator Tool

Contains:

Grundig Serial Code Generator - enter your Radio serial number and it will generate you a lost or forgotten serial code.
Grundig HEX Code Seeker - this code will seek our your radio code if you have a Radio dump

The ultimate Grundig Radio Code Tools

TAGS: Calculate, calculator, Generate, Generator, Serial, Unlock, Unlocking tools

*While Digitalworldz is a well respected site please note that this file has not been tested and must be tested before use, digitalworldz will not be held responsible for any damage caused by members not testing (for viruses etc) out the files correctly beforehand!

Need a code

- - - Updated - - -

i need a code for aura v4 stero for seat

- - - Updated - - -

hOW DO I DOWNLOAD THE TOOLS FOR GRUNDIG "?

- - - Updated - - -

I cant download the program ? wierd ?

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi! I'm new here.
Here is my serial:
SEZ2Z1Y2402808

Can you help me please? I need a code. :S

Hi! I'm new here.
Here is my serial:
SEZ2Z1Y2402808

Can you help me please? I need a code. :S

Hi
code from serial for this model will only be available from dealership or maybe paid service websites

Could Someone help me ? I have an old Chorus II for Audi: AUZ2Z2A1003437
The software dont work at my computer....

Hi all! I'm a new comer and I need your expertise!
Could you help with the code of my Audi Chorus radio? This is its serial number:
AUZ272B1173895.
Thanks!!!

Hi all! I'm a new comer and I need your expertise!
Could you help with the code of my Audi Chorus radio? This is its serial number:
AUZ272B1173895.
Thanks!!!

Hi

Hey.... i am Serach a Code for a Smart Radio
MC1200Y1902751

- - - Updated - - -

Thanks for Help

Hi there!

Could you please provide me secret code for VWZ2Z2T6355159?

Radio: BETA 4

Thanks in advance!

Best regards,
Karol

Back