don't panic

clive58 said:
Yep well said mate and if you have a DBOX your laughing ;)
Anyway we need for the time being some members from the effected areas ie TW and pure NTL to get the keys and make the new Rst files in the mean time just to support those ppl who need it ;) ok.
Hopefully the fix will be out soon if its not just the temporary upgrade interference.
Clive.

the rst in the downloads is it not working? if so i have the latest keys for TW

erm ill just check it meself to see if they are the latest

it takes 2 minutes to write a fun , have we got that lazy. or if youre really bothered and have a spare funcard write it using next key and when they roll this one swap the cards over quickly and pretend it a/u d....lol

s wales area fun cards working ok with latest rst so far am sure it'll be sorted soon

you cant write a funcard if you dont have the keys. The t.w keys posted have changed, and peoples whos boxes have stopped wont have the keys thats the reason for the box to stop as the new keys have not updated.

The-Dogs-Nutts said:
this was taken from another forum..............
its an attack using an unemulated MAP call

Yes thats what the buzz is but it will be fixed soon they just need a working rom 11 in those areas to modify and i know one is still ok so the AU fun will get fixed very soon followed by all the others ok.

You still going back to that forum then TDN? lol.

Clive.

The-Dogs-Nutts said:
sounds like its an the next step from bitflop..........?..............

lol, very technical m8 !

The MAP is the modulus mathamatical co-processor within the Rom7/10/11 card that allows these cards to decrypt EMM's, using the RSA encryption system, in less than 1 second. This co-processor comes with a whole load of encryption/decryption functions ready coded in a special part of memory which cannot be dumped using ordinary methods. As a result of this code not been dumped the only way we have of knowing what these functions is, is to actually see them in use and to analyse things before and after these function calls.

The key update EMM that is presently being sent uses one of these functions in such a way that it verifies the Emm is being run on a real card. All other cards fail this test and, as a result, the keyroll fails.

Only Mosc cards (mostly without blockers) and maybe OPOS 1.04 cards seem to have survived this attack.

so will a mosc cards update or will they need doing everyday as i know where i can get a few

Mosc cards will work fine as long as they don't have a restrictive blocker on them - that is what these cards were designed for after all !

dee19867 said:
you cant write a funcard if you dont have the keys. The t.w keys posted have changed, and peoples whos boxes have stopped wont have the keys thats the reason for the box to stop as the new keys have not updated.

m8 if you have a good look around the forum you will find all you need to update keys

nozzer said:
lol, very technical m8 !
The MAP is the modulus mathamatical co-processor within the Rom7/10/11 card that allows these cards to decrypt EMM's, using the RSA encryption system, in less than 1 second. This co-processor comes with a whole load of encryption/decryption functions ready coded in a special part of memory which cannot be dumped using ordinary methods. As a result of this code not been dumped the only way we have of knowing what these functions is, is to actually see them in use and to analyse things before and after these function calls.
The key update EMM that is presently being sent uses one of these functions in such a way that it verifies the Emm is being run on a real card. All other cards fail this test and, as a result, the keyroll fails.
Only Mosc cards (mostly without blockers) and maybe OPOS 1.04 cards seem to have survived this attack.

I'm assumming that also the reason i've just failed to pick up the key changes with Emmstudio 3.0 ..... Just getting a load of No response !! (?) errors

Back