Dog Turning nasty

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder fooking why???

He's 8 yrs old for christ sake. He's accepted his place in the pack and lived happily with it,adults then him.

Fair enough you introduce another dog,he can live with that as he is still in his same pack order.

But no,you take it a step further. You,as alpha male,decide to cut his fooking knackers off.

Do you see where this is going or should we get more in-depth with it?

I'm not saying your stupid in the way you've gone about it but...erm...you are!

lol at the dog whisperer!

I wonder fooking why???

He's 8 yrs old for christ sake. He's accepted his place in the pack and lived happily with it,adults then him.

Fair enough you introduce another dog,he can live with that as he is still in his same pack order.

But no,you take it a step further. You,as alpha male,decide to cut his fooking knackers off.

oh here we go again .....
lets have 1 accepted thing ...my dogs got no nutts eye brows claws cos i listernd to wot was said lol plz

I can see where bracket is coming from leaving out the new dog was a big omission.

don't think it is anything to do with the chop, but there pack order can get them doing strange things.

Last edited:
Its not about leaving out the new dog mate.

By cutting off the knackers of the male dog, he's totally screwed his role in the pack.
It doesn't know where it belongs anymore and thats why its being aggressive.

We had ours done at seven he's been fine, he's put on a little weight but he's a lot less aggressive, mostly with other dogs when out on walks.

But he's not a boxer is it a breed thing.

But he's not a boxer is it a breed thing.

Boxers are highly intelligent,also stubborn as fook.

They can sulk and do. Ours has done it a few times after I've tried to make friends after a bollocking.

what hawkish,unless its by preferred members?

Nice to see freedom of speech is alive and well.

what hawkish,unless its by preferred members?

Nice to see freedom of speech is alive and well.

Im sorry that you dont class youself as a "prefered" member. This is not an unmoderated forum. You are not free to abuse other members here and count yourself lucky its just a tidy up job and not an infraction (yet)

enough now. Lets let this thread continue with more of a helpfull ring to it. yes?

Sorry posters. Thread is closed until further notice

EDIT - Now reopened. Please be good to yourselves.... And each other

images

Last edited:
I wonder fooking why???

for your information ( not that i give a shit )
it was the VET that recommended the castration .
He was an extremley heathy , fit , 7 year old .

"I'm not saying your stupid in the way you've gone about it but...erm...you are! "

if i cant trust a professional vets advice..who can i trust ?
We did it before the bitches first season .Absolutley nothing to do with behaviour , simply did not want a pregnant bitch on our hands.
It was rather him or her ! Vet chose Him(the much stronger of the 2) .

ps..oh look , i said all that without even a hint of a verbal attack on you .
i asked for opinions , not to be insulted.

EDIT..mod can close thread if u wish ...yet ANOTHER question for advice has turned into insults !

Last edited:
Thread closed on op's request.

Chris in future i would just ignore the trolls ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back