Dog mauling horror leaves six-year-old in critical condition

nara.. Sorry, but if I have an opinion I will state it. I don't have a problem if you disagree with me, it does not mean I'm against you. Please understand this...
(quote) thebigyin....by all means that is great as its good to have a opinion and we will respect that but i didnt make or put a idea across that Weimeraners is or is not dangerous dogs that is your own opinion not mines

spot on bud they should have the same happen to them or thier kids,

You want the Dog owners children to be attacked by a Dog? :err:

That's horrible and serves no purpose.

Last edited:
its like opersit my moms house this man us to have a rottweiler, all you would have to do is just walk past and it would be barking like mad at you, have seen some kids walk past sometimes and it would do the same to it, but if you was inside the gate it would be OK with you, but like they do say " dogs can turn anytime " no matter Wat dog it is or how long you have had it for" i don't know Wat it is about dogs but i think they can scene something about people, my mum has got a sausage dog and some times when people come in the house it tends to bark as some people and sometimes it does not bark at some people?

like i said hope the girl pulls through ok.

"uk-wales"

Tastey Dog your mum has :)

(sorry for making light of a serious thread)

i think that if someones dog attacks someone, then the owner should be MADE to pay what would be the medical bill, as well as compensation to the victim.

if that means the dog owner has to sell everything they own, then thats what should be done, so theyll have no home, no possessions and their life will be destroyed, they can start again, this poor girl will have to live with the physical scars, and the trauma for ever, and for a little girl to have to grow up with scars from an animal attack on her face and neck, thatll be a very hard thing to deal with

if they can lock up a parent cos their kid dont go to school, then surely something like this could be in force. same should go for kids who randomly attack people etc, make the parents pay full whack....drifitin off topic now lol

but my thoughts are with the girl and her family, i hate reading things like this :(

i think that if someones dog attacks someone, then the owner should be MADE to pay what would be the medical bill, as well as compensation to the victim.

if that means the dog owner has to sell everything they own, then thats what should be done, so theyll have no home, no possessions and their life will be destroyed, they can start again, this poor girl will have to live with the physical scars, and the trauma for ever, and for a little girl to have to grow up with scars from an animal attack on her face and neck, thatll be a very hard thing to deal with

if they can lock up a parent cos their kid dont go to school, then surely something like this could be in force. same should go for kids who randomly attack people etc, make the parents pay full whack....drifitin off topic now lol

but my thoughts are with the girl and her family, i hate reading things like this :(

Not that I agree with everything you said, but it may make Dog owners to reconsider.

You're a Nazi aren't you?! ;)

shame for the little girl 100%,don't suppose the owner is jumping for joy that his or her dog has done this .

Not that I agree with everything you said, but it may make Dog owners to reconsider.

You're a Nazi aren't you?! ;)

either im very pi$$ed (yes i am, but thats besides the point lol) or im missing a link how the nazi bit gets there lol, id look lush in them boots, nothing else, just the boots ;)

i think that if the knowledge that in the event of an owners dog attacking someone, then the responsibility for any and all fees was on the owner, no matter what the cost to the owner, then dog owners would look at how they train and control their pets differently and more responsibly

and yes, i have a pet dog a yorkshire terrier counts :proud:

either im very pi$$ed (yes i am, but thats besides the point lol) or im missing a link how the nazi bit gets there lol, id look lush in them boots, nothing else, just the boots ;)

Do you like Jews? ;)

Nice idea but it still won't stop the idiots that treat their dogs as penis extensions.

Our dog (ellie) is nearly 15 years old and a softy but I never trust her with children I have always gone on the better safe than sorry as dogs are just a domesticated wolf and regardless of the breed are potentially dangerous.

I hope the girl makes a speedy recovery.

roasted in honey, but only on haloween m8

but if shes a hot jew, then hell yeh, ill like her in allsorts of ways lol

pmsl .. heres some of your rednecks [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vb3IMTJjzfo[/ame]

lol @ borat

ive re-read it and still dont get the link though lol

or am i just thick :proud:

Hopefully not, but in the interests of accuracy I feel I must disagree with the idea put forward by sargie and thebigyin, that Weimeraners are not potentially dangerous.

A quick Google supports what richyrich found on Wiki.

M8 i don't care what is written on wiki my dad runs a shooting cindicate and loads of the guns have these dog's for picking up and they are cracking dogs very loyal and as friendly as you like.

I alos know a cpl of guys who have these as family pets with young kids and they climb all over them.

edit: ive just read the wiki article and it says with proper training and excersise and socializaition then there isnt a problem,so looks like another owner who has a dog they don't know how to properly care for. It also goes onto say they are fine with children except very young ones as they have a tendency to knock them over, but most dogs can knock a small child over.

Last edited:
My daughter is very wary of dogs and there was one jumping around her when we were out sledging on Saturday. I totally lost the plot with the owner and told him to get his dog under control.

I had to end up catching the fuckin mut for him! Its very lucky it calmed down for me or it would have felt my boot!

Turns out that it was just a bit excited but my daughter never knew that and ended up in tears!

You would think the owner would know his dog gets like that and have it on a leash? Is there not some kind of law that says dogs must be kept on a leash?

Back