Dog mauling horror leaves six-year-old in critical condition

thebigyin

Inactive User
Reaction score
AT THE EDGE OF LIFE WE ONLY GET ONE CHANCE AT LIFE
A SIX-YEAR-OLD girl is in a critical condition in hospital after she was mauled by a dog in a horror attack.

Tallulah McConnachie's throat was crushed when the Weimeraner dog attacked as she played with pals her outside her home in Millport, Isle of Cumbrae, Ayrshire.

The dog, which belonged to her neighbour, grabbed her throat leaving her windpipe severely damaged.

The little girl was left with serious injuries to her face and body.

Horrified onlookers raised the alarm and Tallulah was rushed by ambulance to the Lady Margaret Hospital in Millport for emergency treatment. But her condition deteriorated and she was transferred to Glasgow's Yorkhill hospital for sick children.....source ..Dog mauling horror leaves six-year-old in critical condition - The Daily Record

She is believed to have been kept in an induced coma as medics battle to save her.

The little girl's family,who are devastated following the horror attack, have been keeping a bedside vigil.

They fear the six-year-old, who attends Cumbrae Primary School, will still be in hospital over Christmas.

A spokesman for Strathclyde Police said last night: "The dog has since been destroyed. A report has been prepared for the Procurator Fiscal."

putting the dog down doesn't mean anything

how many dogs are put down each year in shelters cos they are not re homed

owners of the dog need to be traced down and locked up

A SIX-YEAR-OLD girl is in a critical condition in hospital after she was mauled by a dog in a horror attack.

Tallulah McConnachie's throat was crushed when the Weimeraner dog attacked as she played with pals her outside her home in Millport, Isle of Cumbrae, Ayrshire.

The dog, which belonged to her neighbour, grabbed her throat leaving her windpipe severely damaged.

The little girl was left with serious injuries to her face and body.

Horrified onlookers raised the alarm and Tallulah was rushed by ambulance to the Lady Margaret Hospital in Millport for emergency treatment. But her condition deteriorated and she was transferred to Glasgow's Yorkhill hospital for sick children.....source ..Dog mauling horror leaves six-year-old in critical condition - The Daily Record

She is believed to have been kept in an induced coma as medics battle to save her.

The little girl's family,who are devastated following the horror attack, have been keeping a bedside vigil.

They fear the six-year-old, who attends Cumbrae Primary School, will still be in hospital over Christmas.

A spokesman for Strathclyde Police said last night: "The dog has since been destroyed. A report has been prepared for the Procurator Fiscal."

A wiemerarner! Normaly nice loyal dogs just goes to show any dog can turn.

Hope she pulls through thoughts are with the family.

A wiemerarner! Normaly nice loyal dogs just goes to show any dog can turn.

Hope she pulls through thoughts are with the family.
i totally agree with you mate as it just shows it not just the staffie,s ,rottweiler,mastiffs,German shepherds ,ETC as everyone is ready to jump on the bandwagon and say i told you .any dog can turn but that point is irrelevant the now as everyone,s attention should be on the wee girl that is at death doors and hope she does pull through my thoughts are with the family and wish the wee lassie a healthy recovery its a parents nightmare to go through something like this

Looking on wiki these dogs arn't that friendly to strangers lads. Probably another ignorant owner who didn't know the dangers of owning such a dog.

u just look at some of the scum walking the streets at night due to parenting

if they can bring their kids up like that then i am sure dogs wont be treated any better

She'll be in my prayers tonight.

Poor little mite.

***waiting for thread to turn into devil dog thread.***

Hopefully not, but in the interests of accuracy I feel I must disagree with the idea put forward by sargie and thebigyin, that Weimeraners are not potentially dangerous.

A quick Google supports what richyrich found on Wiki.

Thoughts are with the little girl but putting te dog down is irrelevant as the dogs owners should be made to pay, if they had any inclination that the dog was dangerous such as barking at people, territorial etc, then the dog shouldn't have been outside.

( Wait for the PC Brigade to arrive and slate staffies, rotties, german shepards etc, without actually reading the story )

Hopefully not, but in the interests of accuracy I feel I must disagree with the idea put forward by sargie and thebigyin, that Weimeraners are not potentially dangerous.

A quick Google supports what richyrich found on Wiki.

nara i dont know whats wrong with you the now mate but you seem to be against most people on here when they say something i never said weimeraners are not dangerous or are nice dogs so when i say people jump on the bandwagon you are a example and sargie just said that there nice loyal dogs usually but as i said before any dog can turn not just the dangerous ones as people labels so i dont think they were any idea,s put forward by me or sargie in our posts look back and see mate

putting the dog down doesn't mean anything

how many dogs are put down each year in shelters cos they are not re homed

owners of the dog need to be traced down and locked up

spot on bud they should have the same happen to them or thier kids,

nara i dont know whats wrong with you the now mate but you seem to be against most people on here when they say something

Sorry, but if I have an opinion I will state it. I don't have a problem if you disagree with me, it does not mean I'm against you. Please understand this.

( Wait for the PC Brigade to arrive and slate staffies, rotties, german shepards etc, without actually reading the story )

What on earth has Political Correctness got to do with dogs?

spot on bud they should have the same happen to them or thier kids,

Have you thought that one out?

I just read this there. It's happening to often.....owners of dogs need to catch a grip.....

Back