does bringing

So this tackle was ok as well then was it? in the Man City v Liverpool game. Come on referee's are against the Man City side and that's a fact. That was definitely a sending off.

BmQV5.gif

So this tackle was ok as well then was it? in the Man City v Liverpool game. Come on referee's are against the Man City side and that's a fact. That was definitely a sending off.

BmQV5.gif

Both feet got the ball m8,in fact the city player stands on the back of the liverpool players thigh :)

Don't see anything wrong with that tackle to be honest, now had he gone in and swept the legs of the Man City player, then that's a different story.

i thought a 2 footed challange with studs showing was a straight red ?

alltho its not as bad as Kompany chalange being that it was not headon i still think its a red card i think the only thing that save him was lescott being at the side i dont care what team or player they play for we need a end to uncontroled tackles like them

BmQV5.gif

Mancini thought it a sending off aswell yet the week before it was criminal to send off his player for a similar challenge. Amazing how quickly perceptions change when it's one of your own.
I thought both could have been sent off as both could have caused injury had they caught the player.
It is not actually unlawful to have studs up it all comes down to how dangerous its deemed to be. Leaving the floor with both feet causes you to loose control and can be seen as endangering fellow players.

Nah, not a red that. In fact had he buried is studs in his leg (by accident mind), it wouldn't have been a red either ;)

Would have to call "Inury Lawers 4 U"

Nah, not a red that. In fact had he buried is studs in his leg (by accident mind), it wouldn't have been a red either ;)

Would have to call "Inury Lawers 4 U"

Less of the cheek Mr Exos or I will tell Alan and he won't be a happy bunny.:Laugh:

Back