do you think this is right

HaCcKeR

Inactive User
Reaction score
ladies and gentlemen i wish to bend your ear for a minute....... i have been a member since febuary and i have only just been able to post things........

ok here you go i have stuck to the rulesi have made 20 posts and been a member for more than 10 days

and what do i get...BANNED FOR 24 hours... because and i quote
"just want downloads"......well they didnt

well im sorry to say its quite the opposite i have things i want to upload but they didnt ask me what i was doin......... they took it upon there self to bann me .....

ok its your site i have to live by your rules but when you change the goal posts what am i suppose to do......

sorry to be a pain but it really winds me up when you give someone a little bit of power and it goes to there heads....

>>>>>>>>>THERE ARE " SIDES TO A STORY >>>>>>>

thank you for your time and im sorry to go one

what would u like to upload to our site m8 ?

what u don't understand m8 is we as Mods And Admin see this all the time post some rubbish get to 20 posts and BOSH ! straight in the downloads

u seemed so eager on 2 occasions to hit 20 so we made a decision there and then

Last edited:
upload

i have gathered a large number of workin images i have one that is great everytime NTL turns it off all you do is reload it and guess what it works.............this is the most stable image i have and i wanted to upload that

Ive edited my post above to explain a little clearer :) Ive also edited ur post m8 as we dont allow the trading of those items on the forum, and u may get PMs asking

Images are a personal choice m8, there are that many out there. We have members who create those images and they are very stable, chances are you have some images that originated from here.

Dont take this the wrong way m8

but i am sure the trading rules have recently been changed.

my advice would be .

get you number of posts to 20 ( decent posts, not making it obvious that it looks like post clocking ).

then PM one of the Admin for advice m8

Last edited by a moderator:
images

ok i understand ... but im not trading or sellin all i want to do is give it to others that have problems.......

is this wrong.... because if it is im sorry

no m8 sharing an Image is fine :)

Problem is we only see your like when there is a big key roll and thats a fact.
There are members on here who joined same time as you and they have hundreds of posts.

Devils Advocate

Hi Guys,

At the risk of being flamed doesn't the act of making an image available negate it's "uniqueness" and make it a target. Who knows how further attacks may be structured.

I can understand hackers point of view in wanting to give back and aid our community but I have always thought of the images provided on here as templates and for education, the end user learns and then creates his own unique image, which by definition is safer and less targetable than a public one.

Regards

Muskrat

Last edited:
i have gathered a large number of workin images i have one that is great everytime NTL turns it off all you do is reload it and guess what it works.............this is the most stable image i have and i wanted to upload that

how stable is it when it is on the public form.

chill;; out mate,there are so many people coming on here for a quick fix then foocking off,how are we to know if you are genuine or not

20 post ,,,bang hit the downloads

if you are genuine welcome to dw
if you are not over and out

oh stop whining it could have been a permanent ban lol.

donate some cash if you want a little more freedom on the site, as for images who gives a monkeys.

and hey i can say almost what i want in here lol, so i don't think i got to play nice do i?

TBC

TBH m8, I saw some of the crap you were posting before it was cut and i can see why the ban was imposed.

I've was posting last night, managed to get 17.... all decent (i thought) woke up this morning... back to 7 lol. I'm not to bothered as i really do enjoy reading and postin on this forum. If i hit 20 posts, and dont post anymore for a day or 2... delete my account :p:p hehe

I've was posting last night, managed to get 17.... all decent (i thought) woke up this morning... back to 7 lol. I'm not to bothered as i really do enjoy reading and postin on this forum. If i hit 20 posts, and dont post anymore for a day or 2... delete my account :p:p hehe

Well, that's a pretty honest statement of why you're here.

do not think it fair to rate someone on how many post there have m8

i have been on here for a long time and have not posted a lot as 99% of the time i can find what i need by just looking round the site and 98% of the time i am to late in replying to someone who needs help as other have replyed b4 i get there

but hey i do try :)

Not trying to be funny, but if you can think of a better way suggest it to a Mod.

You joined in Feb and made 1 post,you then proceeded to crack off 19 posts in 20 mins,8 months later,go figure.

Back