Do you smoke?

JIMLCHIPIT

Inactive User
Reaction score
If so what brand?

Just conducting my own little poll as smoking seems to be on the decline and many of the known brands are now so espensive many people i know seem to buy some strange brands now.

Would also be interesting to see if your employer allows you time for smoke breaks.

If so what brand?

Just conducting my own little poll as smoking seems to be on the decline and many of the known brands are now so espensive many people i know seem to buy some strange brands now.

Would also be interesting to see if your employer allows you time for smoke breaks.
richmond super kings unless im out and about on a Friday night its to fookin cold to smoke out side

no !!!!!!!!! discusting habit !!!!!!!!!!!
100 fags here up for grabs bet you wouldnt sell em lol emmm disgusting just to add who watched kill it cook it eat it it well its the same principle

Last edited:
Used to smoke. Maybe 10 a day at a push. Lamber and Butler.

Been fag free for 15 months now.

i think this thread is getting mixed up with my son is gay thread "who called my son a fag"

lol.. it means that i agree with what allroad is sayin lol...
0 it ain't that disgusting pop one in ya mss ujar and tell her to suck you will see what you been missing lol

Been fag free for 15 months now.

Good for you m8.

I'm glad the hetero lifestyle agrees with you.
Remember...it's only gay if you push back.

Only JK :proud:
--
Used to smoke around 25 a day, was on Regal, then Club, then Richmond, then went cold turkey.
I stopped smoking tobacco for 5 years now.

I'm partial to a bit of the green stuff...can't get a hold of any of it recently, bit of a shortage here. :(

no !!!!!!!!! discusting habit !!!!!!!!!!!

Totally agree but I have that disgusting habit. Cigars for me, mostly I smoke Classic gigars, those Hamlet things are shite.

I do occasionally smoke some good Cohibas.

My employer allows 2 smoke breaks outside break times so you can have 4 smoke breaks in an 8 hour shift. I don't smoke in work at all.

Why do I even bother its disgusting, smelly and costs a bomb.

@Rodbouy...please don't mention L&B...i want to go back on the fags now....lol

stopped 19th nov 2009
lambert and butler reminds of still game
with jack and victor(bro and napster) a couple of fags

Boaby: "Oh look, it's Lambert and Butler!"
Jack: "Shutit Bobby, your the only fag in here!"

Last edited:
stopped 17 years ago, and still fancy one at time's use to smoke (Embassy Red/White Packet)

embassy1a.jpg

Last edited:
i smoked ciggys from 1976 and then smoked ganja from 1980 i was smoking 25 a day ganja and gave it all up 4 years ago now

i tried the patch but got a rash so went cold turkey

now i smoke nothing but the really nice fresh air i breath

Back