Do spiderbox's 'freeze' a lot?

google is your friend for lines you will find dedicated forums about this that openly discuss and offer trials etc .we all have to do this it takes time but i remember i got there eventually as we can not discuss or send links in forum about this subject .
there was a new anouncement about this yesterday so we need to tread carefully.
as for canal on 19e i tend to find this stable as well and canal has films in english if you go for the 9000 or 7000hd you get a few more options as they will use an hd channel on some and not sd for example fox is available on hd but not sd i watched this last night it was showing the new hawia 5 0 i do not think sly are showing this yet this channel is good for that style of show .
most broadband providers tend to slow things down at peak times you can work these and same style boxes on mobile broadband as for the question how much data or download do they take up minimal in my opinion as it uses small amounts of data packets .
i only have 2gb download limit and 2mb max in theary it is only over 1.2 mb on speedtest and this is the max where i live and they have never warned me i have gone over or getting near that limit.
the only thing i changed was router as the old usb style was no good and bought a belkin as i read various people had had problems with netgear routers .
hope this helps

Back