DM800SE - Any good suppliers? (and a couple of NOOB questions )

GavSat

Inactive User
Reaction score
Hi all,

After many weeks of looking at different boxes I think that I am going to go for a DM800SE, does anybody have any decent reliable suppliers.

I have recently moved house and am still waiting for my broadband access to be switched back on, when the boxes arrive do they have an image installed so that I can use it until my internet access is sorted and I can flash an image of my choice onto it.

Cheers.

we cant suggest a supplier in open forum as its against the rules,regards mdt

I know a couple of good honest uk suppliers i have dealt with.PM is you wish for info.

Hi gavsat

If the box is for the bedroom etc then yes the dm800se is a good choice, but if its for main living room then maybe look at the vu+ models, yea they are more money, but you DO get what you pay for. Images for the dm800se seem to be drying up now, i guess they have got almost all they can out of them now, dont get me wrong there are some good images about :)

As for your question on using the box without internet, yes the box will come with an image on, it will need setting up for your sat though, it will just be happier with internet conection.

Warlord

Hey ajt

Offtopic :p

Do you think kiderminster will get the promotion this year, so so close and yet so far, gauranteed play offs but would be nice to seem them get automatic promotion. No disrespect to any Mansfield fans out there

Warlord

Hey ajt

Offtopic :p

Do you think kiderminster will get the promotion this year, so so close and yet so far, gauranteed play offs but would be nice to seem them get automatic promotion. No disrespect to any Mansfield fans out there

Warlord

Hi mate,well its a big possibility at one point they were running away with it.They do have the ground for it.I guess everyone will say it will be good for the town.I don't really support kiddy but follow them as a second team as they are my local side.Been to watch them a few times and they lost every time.you can get one hell of a soup there to warm you up at half time.

Ah soup :)

I have lye town and stourbridge here as well, umm just not in the same league lol

War

Thanks for the replies.

MDT - Sorry if you thought that I wanted suppliers to be posted in the open forum, I know that is against the rules, i should have asked for PM's. Thanks for your PM.

AJT - Thanks for the offer but I will probably order directly from China if I can find a supplier that has been recommended by a couple of people that have used them.

Warlord - The box will be used in the living room, I did look at Vu+ Duo's but the originals are out of my price range at the minute and I have heard that the clones are garbage, I can always put the DM in a different room and get a Duo at some point in the future if needed.

I am sorry but I dont have a clue about Kidderminster ;)

Back