DM800hd purchase and setup advice.

so if i do want the dm 800 wheres the best place to go as im well confused?S!!!

i wont to order tomorrow so any help? is much appreciated?

cheers

so which one should i get and from where?

Im a bit lost about the versions and the heatsinks??

Obviously i want a better clone if possible.? One that runs cool?

EDIT anyone help with best place and best model?

Was gonna go with this one

DM800HD (S) (NEW VERSION) SATELLITE RECEIVER LATEST TUNER REV (M

from dream shop

EDIT 2

Was also thinking of a DM500 s just for a spare room. Is this ok as a basic model and whilst im not asking for details i wondered it there was any cs servers that allow a hop?

Last edited:
think ill just go with the above and see what happens!

think ill just go with the above and see what happens!

try satfooldeals for dmm clones, although they are not the cheapest they have a very good reputation and customer service imo. regards mdt

I would go for UKDreamshop, he gets a lot of good reports, so does satfool but its the same box and satfool is about £30 dearer,

Last edited:
satfool has the new dm800hd+ with blind-scan and high sr rate. im waiting for one to arrive and will give my opinion "when i figure it out" regards mdt

went for the new one at ukdreamshop.

Now im not sure how one goes about getting a cs server details?

Last edited:
Ah so i should of got that one?

Nah..the one you went for should be fine. Satfool are overpriced in my opinion.

The one you ordered from Ukdreamshop is the New version it has the latest rev M tuner. The "blind-scan and high sr rate" is just some new marketing propoganda related to the new Rev M tuners.

The new Dm800HD Sim2.01 clones with Rev M tuners are being marketed as the "DM800 pro".

Pillhead,

The one you bought from ukdreamshop is the exact same model as satfool is selling for £30 more.

Whats max i should pay for a original one thats couple years old anything i should watch out for when buying one thats few years old

I assume the one i will receive is a clone.

I will be in the office tomorrow so wanted to start setting it up the moment it arrives lol!

Bootloader 76C Gemini v5.10, SIM version 2.01 LATEST Tuner

Apparently thats all fine and all i need to do is the epg and the cccam bit which i have no clue about lol!

Ive read and read so much till my brain hurts

EDIt so if anyone has any ideas as to what i could put on it tomorrow ill download what i need now and take it with me for when the box arrives!

Everyone is recommending the Dream Elite Phoenix Edition, more info can be found here, and you can also add the Tunisiasat addons manager which will allow you access to another server to download more goodies for you DM800.

Regards

Liam

Last edited by a moderator:
I assume the one i will receive is a clone.

I will be in the office tomorrow so wanted to start setting it up the moment it arrives lol!

Bootloader 76C Gemini v5.10, SIM version 2.01 LATEST Tuner

Apparently thats all fine and all i need to do is the epg and the cccam bit which i have no clue about lol!

Ive read and read so much till my brain hurts

EDIt so if anyone has any ideas as to what i could put on it tomorrow ill download what i need now and take it with me for when the box arrives!

i would gowith nablosat image m8 then follow this for epg https://www.digitalworldz.co.uk/index.php?threads/224886/
and get a hdd drive in as recording and pausing are great

i would gowith nablosat image m8 then follow this for epg https://www.digitalworldz.co.uk/index.php?threads/224886/
and get a hdd drive in as recording and pausing are great

Where have you been for the last year? the dreamelite images are written by the same person after he left nabilosat, they are newer with newer drivers ect, and the epg is easy to setup, far easier than what your sugesting.

LOL more confusion allready!

Ive got a few old laptops lying about would a small 40gb drive do for the moment. or is it not worth it?

Oh and cheers guys.

Got a usb stick with me usb drive.........cat5 lead hehe

Last edited:
Where have you been for the last year? the dreamelite images are written by the same person after he left nabilosat, they are newer with newer drivers ect, and the epg is easy to setup, far easier than what your sugesting.

I know they are , but I know at least 3 people who couldn't format hdd with the elite image , myself included .
So instead of trying to be a smart arse why don't u post links that will be helpfull to the guy .

Back