DM800HD New Rev M Clone Tuners

gsmtech

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
Noticed theres a new revision tuner for DM800HD clones, Rev M. Supposed to be an improvment on the L3 tuner.
Has anyone got one ? If so tun some tests and report back on HD stability, on the Discovery HD and ESPN HD. Which tradiitionally were the oens affected worst by HD glitches

Dont know what rev mate but they call it the alps tuner?

Will check the price and buy and see what its like altho not had a problem with the old one anyway. Been pretty stable.

Dunno about Rev M, but i recently got a dm800 from tina at yaoxin which came with an alps L3 tuner.

Freezing on the usual suspects. SS1 HD, discovery..

Got an inline amplifier from ebay...pluged in 2day and absolutely no freezing at all.

The actual amp hasnt made any difference in SNR levels...but whatever its done, its done the trick.

Emailed Tina about the glitching and she goes thats normal for some channel Well she didnt tell me that when I was buying it!...they dont really care once you've bought these clones tbh.

At the rate the tuner revisions are going they will soon be running out of letters in the alphabet .

Dunno about Rev M, but i recently got a dm800 from tina at yaoxin which came with an alps L3 tuner.

Got an inline amplifier from ebay...pluged in 2day and absolutely no freezing at all.

The actual amp hasnt made any difference in SNR levels...but whatever its done, its done the trick.

Emailed Tina about the glitching and she goes thats normal for some channel Well she didnt tell me that when I was buying it!...they dont really care once you've bought these clones tbh.

Bought mine from tina also, can you send a link to the inline amp you used with that particular box, because I bought an amp and doesn't seem to help my problem.

Thanks

you can change L3 Tuner IC (T500) 300N3S.

All program Solution

inline amp didnt help me made it even more worse but i was only having problems with espnhd so i got a Inverto Black Premium from southernsat
fixed the problem get like 98 to 100% on hd channals now espn seems be fine

98%-100% SNR??

I have an Inverto Black Ultra LNB and don't get any glitching on my L3 Alps Tuner DM800.

I'm not sure if it's the tuner or the LNB or indeed the dish or all of the above but I don't get any un-normal glitching on HD channels (sometimes a few glitches which I put down to my share but none on the FTV channels etc).

I'm not sure if it's the tuner or the LNB or indeed the dish or all of the above but I don't get any un-normal glitching on HD channels (sometimes a few glitches which I put down to my share but none on the FTV channels etc).

tbh mate i think thats what most suffer with i dont get any glitching when i use a good share sometimes i get a stutter in the picture but thats when the key hasnt got through quick enough i think

What you on about? Please provide more info. You gotta fix for this?

He's telling you to open your tuner and replace the existing IC with the 300N3S IC.

Ok i've tested both with old tuner and new alps tuner and to be honest i had no glitching before so i doubtid ave glitching now.
Both worked perfectly for 2 hours each.

Sorry couldnt be more help

I'm still on the Rev-J tuner without any glitching lol. Had to get an inline amp & replace a capacitor though, but all is well :D

I've just ordered a Rev M tuner to have a play with, and test if there is any difference in performance over a rev L3.

I will post results once it arrives and i've had a play.

I've just ordered a Rev M tuner to have a play with, and test if there is any difference in performance over a rev L3.

I will post results once it arrives and i've had a play.
whats the results then mate, glitching, no glitching, gunna buy 1 this week from ukdreamshop!

My'n is ordered from China so I doubt it will turn up this year ! hasnt arrived yet.
You'll get yours beforre me if you order from UK Dream.

my one has just turned up this morning but im just confused as to what image i should use. \i have a clone dm800hd with 2.01 sim and this new revision m tuner. Any suggestiuons as to a compatible image. Once iv got it up n running il post my results

thanks

my one has just turned up this morning but im just confused as to what image i should use. \i have a clone dm800hd with 2.01 sim and this new revision m tuner. Any suggestiuons as to a compatible image. Once iv got it up n running il post my results

thanks

Try DreamElite Phoenix Edition with Bootloader 76C for SIM 2.01. Chin normally sells these boxes with and old Gemini image pre-instaleld, so any recent image should be fine.

just ordered mine today, out of stock at the moment with ukdreamshop but they are due in sometime today or 2moro, so they say. got it on next day delivery so hopefully get it 2moro or friday if there stock gets to them on time!

Back