DM8000, £420 delivered?????

it also says this item been available since april

wonder how many people theyve caught out lol, i nearly was

I've e-mailed them asking for more info. Should be interesting to see what they say.

Is the main difference between the 800 and the 8000 the fact that the 8000 can have 2 tuners?
I hope the price I was offered on the 8000 beta program is going to change (downward...a lot!) - otherwise I'll be buying a Technomate instead.

W.

ive today found out that the RRP on a TM6900super is £340

i thought the standard 6900 was a rip off at £285, but that just takes the pi$$

the 8000 is meant to have 4 tuners and loads of other goodies, ive been waiting over a year, and in the meantime while ive waited ive ended up buying a 7020 (bought 2 of them lol) a 600, and today finally thought sod it and went for an 800 (will be here tomoz i hope), this is as well as the 500s in the bedrooms

ive got one of the 7020s for sale, and when the 8000 comes out will probably sell the other 7020 and the 600 (or maybe the 800) to fund me getting one

but the specs ive seen for the 8000 are very different to what theyre selling on that site

was talking to the guy that owns sms and said as soon as they came in he would let me know right away think ill sell my 500+ and hope he gives me a good deal on the 8000 cant wait for it dont think ill be getting it with the dvd bunner as im sure it will be cheaper to add it your self

Back