DM800 SE No channels/failed

acid2k1

Inactive User
Reaction score
Hello,

I am going to start by saying thank you for reading and I am a complete noob at this.

Okay I bought a DM800SE cable box obviously to watch TV. It has jamesyboyjims openpli 4.0 backup installed on it if that helps.

Okay no matter what i do, it will not pick up not one channel and everything says failed, nothing to search or no channel found.

I am from Wales, Swansea and I have entered in the frequency, area code, net code or whatever they are so many times (Swansea NTL, 00007 755000 06887)

I have also tried different frequency codes like 666, 411, 667 still nothing.

So i done more hours of research and came across files called cables.xml and i need one of them so i downloaded one and tried that and still nothing.

I dont know what else to do, it doesnt pick anything up and i dont know why, please help me. thank you.

You could try using an openatv 4.2 image this a autoBouquet plugin which is nice and easy to use and setup.

Hi mate I'm from newport and having exact same problem as you. did you solve it?

OpenATV image is the easiest way to go as it has autobouquets built in. just make sure u have the correct image for your sim card

Back