dm800 HD freezing... I dont think its the tuners....

See, without telling me how/why/what keeps an ECM below .6 a post like yours is no help...

Is my Internet connection slow, is provider slow... Is it something else?

D

A post like mine is no help jesus your very welcome m8,
the server you get your share from will more than likely be the issue here
it will be down to a few factors how fast the other person's connection is,
how many clients this other person has,and it usually helps to have a half decent connection yourself,if its a payserver its probably over subscribed

|dsiner10 |xx.xx.xx.xx |00d 00:31:22|00d 00:00:01|243 (243) |0 (0)|2.0.11 |SlyUK - Sly Atlantic HD [NDS3] (ok)| 0.1406s |
+------------+---------------+------------+------------+-------------+-----+--------+-----------------------------------+----------+
This is the kind of thing the guy with the card would be viewing

Last edited:
A post like mine is no help jesus your very welcome m8,
the server you get your share from will more than likely be the issue here
it will be down to a few factors how fast the other person's connection is,
how many clients this other person has,and it usually helps to have a half decent connection yourself,if its a payserver its probably over subscribed

If u re-read your first post, is it helpful?

I'm not interested in getting into an argument, because your second post was bang on.

My server guy is a new trial - Uk based, not in Germany like the last, so in theory much nearer. So far I've had mad numbers from 2 to .2...

I've read posts from people for the past year who all seem to have this glitching problem, I just feel like I'm finally making progress :)

D

Ok, finally....

I got a new share from a guy in the Uk...

I have the rev m tuner

I have a minidish

I have set the ip address of my box

I have put the box ip address outside the firewall on my router

And for the first time in a year, I watched an hd channel for over 30 mins and it didn't break up once...

I'm a very happy boy :)

D

so are all your channels glitch free now!

Tested now since Thursday after my 30mb was installed... All good, watched all the footy this weekend in hd and not one glitch...

Awesome

D

What do you think finally solved your issues?

I'm having glitching issues with my DM800HD.

I have the Rev m Tuner, i'm on sim 2.0.1

I have a couple of cs servers that i got with the box, and both play up with glitching - often every 10 seconds or so.

I'm trying a new router tonight, my broadband speeds are superb - i live 100metres from my local exchange and get 22-24mb.

Strangely, it seems that after i re-image my box, it performs better sometimes to start with, but eventually the glitching comes back.

Most people would blame the CS server i know, but it seems odd that both the ones i am trying play up.

Trial and error for me i guess, but any pointers would be great :)

FTA channels seem ok mostly, just encrypted ones seem to be the worst.

the cs servers that come with the box are probably over subscribed.. over over subscribed... get someone closer, and try that, or if you can send someone your lines to test, see if they have the same problem...

TBH though, its been nearly 3 weeks, and i havent had 1 glitching episode, Its actually a pleasure to watch tv now because it dosent break ever second...

J

just as another wee note, my 800(clone) is flawless, i had similiar issues. it was my share was over loaded. it may be as simple as that. the only time i get freezing or glitching now is when im heavily downloading.

Back