dm800 Audio Distortion help

Johny48

Inactive User
Reaction score
Hi
dm800 clone was bl72 changed to sime 201 last weekend it has been working ok untill today when i changed image from (gemini3) as i was trying to get decent epg but as i tested other imgs i noticed that the audio was distorted thought it was something to do with settings or even signal but its still the same after checking cables and settings.
could this be tuner related or is it something else thanks for any help on this in advance.

cheers johny48

ive had it on dm500 clone. Was ok via red/white composite connecters. If dolby not important worth a try on this one

seems to be ok when the box is on for a time so think its the tuner warming up i was thinking of getting a new tuner any way so might just try that out.

cheers johny48

you could try a laptop usb coller underneath it before you fork out for the new tuner, is the box getting extremely hot, does it have a hard drive installed!

Hi
dm800 clone was bl72 changed to sime 201 last weekend it has been working ok untill today when i changed image from (gemini3) as i was trying to get decent epg but as i tested other imgs i noticed that the audio was distorted thought it was something to do with settings or even signal but its still the same after checking cables and settings.
could this be tuner related or is it something else thanks for any help on this in advance.

cheers johny48

ive had the same on a600
was ok after reboot.

Back