DM600C - BER trouble

TopGun

Inactive User
Reaction score
Hi guys,

I have been experiencing some trouble with my dreambox, i have followed all the steps in the getting started thread by mrdude, thank you for your tutorial.

When watching certain channels such as ITV i experience scambled images on the channel from time to time like interference, i was wondering if it could be some sort of channel not being locked correctly so i ran another scan but still experience the same trouble.

I have a few theories but would like some expert information about this if possible. While watching the problems happen the system information reads.

SNR 90% AGC 47% 100 BER
SNR 64% AGC 46% 1600 BER

So it looks like the SNR is dropping and the BER is rising, so how can this be fixed both have been taken at different times but on the same channel.

Any help would be helpful.

Thank you

check your connections are tight

As renwich says check your connections also try a direct connection to the feed rather than through the splitter. You could try changing the cam to Evocamd 2.13 or Evocmad 2.16 but that will mean copying the cams files to specific directory on your DM600, you could check the cam file locations sticky if you want to try it.

Back