Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

DM600 pvr Help Needed

Paul-K

Inactive User
The box wont respond to the remote control also i noticed there is no light on the front of the box.

Iv'e put the pli image on it so the box is working anyone got any ideas.

The box wont respond to the remote control also i noticed there is no light on the front of the box.

Iv'e put the pli image on it so the box is working anyone got any ideas.

box aint working correctly if no lights on buddy lol
reflash with dreamup hopefully sort it

cheers

osborne82

theres a red and green LED on the front the same as a 500 m8, if theres no lights AND the remotes not working, check the small cable coming from the circuit board behind the front panel is connected to the main board, its possible it may have become loose while having a HDD fitted ;)

There where no lights before i flashed it

a clone is it ?
check what digi says maybe cable has come loose
also how did u flash with dreamup as im sure the clones u need a differnet program (dont remeber what its called but will dig it out)
failing that defo sounds faulty may have to send it back buddy

cheers

osborne82

theres a red and green LED on the front the same as a 500 m8, if theres no lights AND the remotes not working, check the small cable coming from the circuit board behind the front panel is connected to the main board, its possible it may have become loose while having a HDD fitted ;)

Cheer's Dude, done as you said and it worked, i just bent the bloody pins on the hard drive lol

a clone is it ?
also how did u flash with dreamup as im sure the clones u need a differnet program (dont remeber what its called but will dig it out)

Yes m8 it's a clone,i just connected it with dreamup and it loaded the pli image as usual

Last edited:
Back