DM600 probs

The only folder you should really need to copy from your old image are var/keys, var/etc and var/scce. Once you have copied these folders across you should just need to download/reload your cam and channel settings. I have tried a few different images and channel settings and none of them work any better than the Pli Jade which at least is picking up everything except for the Digitv. I am trying to change the channel settings but can't see any way editing even with dreamboxedit the satellite from 1.0W to 0.8W, if we could do that than we will be sorted.

I cant understand that its only us 2 having this problem lol

trying another image now think it was the 1 that i got everything on tried so many im lost were i am lol

will report back if any good if not im gonna install the PLI again and try again on that 1

I don't think it is just us two having this problem but I think it only us two that are actually bothered by this problem! lol.

just reinstalled Pli Jade and still no good ohh well will have to use my 500s if i need to watch the sats i cant get on my 600, its a bloody pain lol

You should get everything except for the Digitv 1.0W with Pli m8. Pli have released a final Jade image yesterday in case you fancied giving that a go on your box.

You should get everything except for the Digitv 1.0W with Pli m8. Pli have released a final Jade image yesterday in case you fancied giving that a go on your box.

now ya tell me lol will go find it and give it a go today lol

the downloads not working on Pli site at min so cant try it but i can now get all sats except 1w so getting closer lol

Ok installed latest Jade installed satan updated satan i could move to all sats except 1w (again) but this time i had no pic so i am now going back to old jade image as i got a pic lol im not sure i like the pli image but am stuck with it for now, im hoping i can get a picture on it lol

I am using the new Jade though I can't see any difference between the two but I expect they fixed a few bugs in the image. I am getting the same sats as before just my Digitv 1.0W has no picture same as previous but canal Digital on 0.8W works fine. I am not really expecting a fix for this until the channel settings makers make their amendments.

still no 1w here everything else but 1w, as soon as i goto any program on 1w it comes up with service not found it wont turn to the sat ive tried editing sat.xml etc but no luck.

Hi Guys

I,ve been reading through your threads and rather than messing about
with captains settings etc. Why don,t you just set your dish up manually
( you already have the settings ) and then tweak them with the motor
set up. I always set up manually and have no problems, its just doing them
the first time round which is a pain.

Just a thought !

Fezzy

I have not set mine up manually with anything so not quite sure about it , any chance you have a DM600 and you are getting Digitv on 1.0W?

I have not set mine up manually with anything so not quite sure about it , any chance you have a DM600 and you are getting Digitv on 1.0W?

I have tried to set it up manually but got nowere lol

ive just checked on my 600, running PLi image, and im getting 1W and its marked as 1W

ive just checked on my 600, running PLi image, and im getting 1W and its marked as 1W

is it possible to create a backup of your image so we can try that? i get 1w with my 500s running nabilo but its a pain keep swapping about.

is there a way i can extract the boquets etc for you and post them here?

just looking at menu on my 7020 as i remembered this had 0.8W, and have just worked around this, and this is AFTER downloading the captain channel list

press menu
setup
sat config
highlight 0.8W and press the red button to erase it
press the yellow button, a new box will appear at the bottom with a random satellite in it
press ok
scroll down to 1.0W
press ok
press green to save
press exit
go down to auto transponder scan
press ok
now in the list you should have 1.0W, highlight it and press ok
wait for a transponder lock
press green to scan

sorted :proud:

i remember doing this when i first setup the 600 as well

just done this, and now 0.8W is just a single line saying removed service (which im sure can be gotten rid of) and watching a snake prog on nat geo on 1W

ok i have just managed to get the dish to move to 1w and getting 95% signal strengh so im now scanning for new channels so im hoping this will fix it if not then i will try your way because im desperate to watch the Man City-Liverpool match at 3 lol

is there a way i can extract the boquets etc for you and post them here?

Dreamboxedit will retrive the bouquets to your pc so that you can than save them for posting.

Just followed Digidudes instructions for manually adding sat and it works! Thanks dude.

Last edited:
Back