DM500s

mickbrush

Inactive User
Reaction score
DM500s new only opened to take a picture.

I bought a carton of these as freinds and family were pestering me to set them a cardshare up. As usual with family only two have actualy bothered so I have a few left over LOL.

£55 including P&P

i know its a daft queston, but if you dont ask (are these clones)

for that price mate im guessing so!

dont suppose you would like to trade for a spiderbox 5000 with gift till august?

I still have a few of these left. Would be nice if people would confirm receipt of goods.

Posted first class recorded delivery

hah the reason I came on this trade forum was because there was a sluggish uptake on my carton of DM500s' for family. One uncle who said he needed 4 went and signed up to for a bloody Sky multi-room contract.

Anyway I'll let you sell all yours then come back if I still don't manage to flog em locally.

payment sent - trans id inboxed to you!!

I'll take one of these off you as soon as the money clears from the sale my Sky HD box

let me know payment details etc via PM

cheers

hah the reason I came on this trade forum was because there was a sluggish uptake on my carton of DM500s' for family. One uncle who said he needed 4 went and signed up to for a bloody Sky multi-room contract.

Anyway I'll let you sell all yours then come back if I still don't manage to flog em locally.

you have a pm matey,not sure you are aware of it?

Back