@ DjSyXx, about £65 dreambox

Status
Not open for further replies.
I emailed zeng and he says sample is USD 85.

The freight of a sample to UK by EMS is about USD 65.

So thats about 80 squids. But he says to order at the end of the month cos he's going on holiday cos of the chinese new year.

Just to let you guys know i have checked my tracking details and my box arrived in the UK at 9:30pm last night - hopefully should be with me today or tomorrow i guess :)

will post back once received it and let you know how i get on!

q2

Just to let you guys know i have checked my tracking details and my box arrived in the UK at 9:30pm last night - hopefully should be with me today or tomorrow i guess :)

will post back once received it and let you know how i get on!

q2

Just checked tracking and will be delivered tomorrow :) OOOH HAPPY VALENTINES DAY TO ME :): multi :

missis wont be happy cos guess what i will be playing with tomorrow night
(KEEP IT CLEAN LADS!!!)

q2

for those in doubt, i received my "PENG" dreambox today, looks good, not put an image on it yet as its only been with me 10 mins, but i had no import tax and it was marked as gift with a 20 dollar value,

peng can be trusted, he,s been nothing but honest with me and replyed to all my emails and sent the tracking number the day he posted it,

im quite happy with my new bedroom viewing box.... time to sell the dbox2

for those in doubt, i received my "PENG" dreambox today, looks good, not put an image on it yet as its only been with me 10 mins, but i had no import tax and it was marked as gift with a 20 dollar value,

peng can be trusted, he,s been nothing but honest with me and replyed to all my emails and sent the tracking number the day he posted it,

im quite happy with my new bedroom viewing box.... time to sell the dbox2

Glad to hear it mate.

Maybe people will stop PMing now(DVB-Shop Staff??) telling me I was talking shite.

Just want to say thanks djsyxx, becuase without the details you gave, people wouldnt have got cheap boxes, so cheers

i still havent ordered one, but am going to see if he will sort me out, as i did post the details on the site lol

I got so called fake box from china also........works perfect so far.

Other tell tale signs of the clones are the box is lighter in colour (lighter green and much lighter blue).

The image on the front of the box of the original box has 2 rows of vent holes.

The cloned box has 3 rows of vent holes on the box.

(Both boxs have 3 rows of vent holes on top)

The holgram also doesn't display any text, although this hard to see.

I looked through the vent holes looks the same even got same labels stuck onto the components. Although if you take it apart it may be more noticeable.

The box seems just as fast and stable and im runnig Enigma on it.

is this from peng?

Yes m8 its from Peng.

It got delivered this morning but guess what ...... the missis was still in BED!!!! so they delivered it next door (which means no import tax i guess :) )

I will be picking it up when i get home from work and see how it goes, from other peoples posts on here the future looks bright the future is CHINESE COPIES :)

q2

it doesnt matter itsbeen delivered to your next door, there wouldnt have been any tax anyway like i just said two or three posts earlier, its marked as gift and a 20 dollar value,

mines up and running since my last post, everythings a1 except some channels missing BUT dont worry the channels missing are the exact same ones that where missing off my original...sorted the first with a booster so now i just need to buy another booster for the clone and it,ll pick them missing ones up...you can tell the difference between the boxs with the remotes they both look the samer to the eye but when you really look the clones keys are much higher and they seem to clunk when you push em whereas the originals keys are virtually flush and they dont make any sound when you push em, boxes themselfs look identical to the naked eye on the outside.

im not sure what one posters saying about vents neither off my boxes have vents on the front??? top sides bottom yes but not the front????.

it doesnt matter itsbeen delivered to your next door, there wouldnt have been any tax anyway like i just said two or three posts earlier, its marked as gift and a 20 dollar value,

mines up and running since my last post, everythings a1 except some channels missing BUT dont worry the channels missing are the exact same ones that where missing off my original...sorted the first with a booster so now i just need to buy another booster for the clone and it,ll pick them missing ones up...you can tell the difference between the boxs with the remotes they both look the samer to the eye but when you really look the clones keys are much higher and they seem to clunk when you push em whereas the originals keys are virtually flush and they dont make any sound when you push em, boxes themselfs look identical to the naked eye on the outside.

im not sure what one posters saying about vents neither off my boxes have vents on the front??? top sides bottom yes but not the front????.

He means the picture on the "front" of the box on origionals the picture show 2 rows and on the clones apparently 3 rows, the actual box does have 3 rows

He means the picture on the "front" of the box on origionals the picture show 2 rows and on the clones apparently 3 rows, the actual box does have 3 rows

the cardboard box it comes in i take it as im still saying theres not bloody vents on the front of my dreamboxes (units).

a box is a box to me until someone states its the packaging box lol.

just checked while in the process of this reply and it is tyhe packaging not the "box".

still wouldnt call it gospel though there are more reliable ways to check if you have a clone.

but it dont matter anyway as ive one of each now and they both run the same and i wouldnt have any quibbles about buying clones, if it works it works same principle of real dvds verses copies.. if i could have a dvd for nowt or a couple of quid as opposed to spending 15quid i,ll do it. put it this way if i want another i know where im getting it from lol.

sorry guys ..heres a photo ive taken of the two.

dreambox.jpg

Yes a big thanx to Djsyxx for this find, got my box from Peng today with no import tax to pay. asked him to mark it as gift and has been excellent with communication. despatched on the 7th and arrived on 14th with tracking using ems or parcelforce.
Have installed DW 1.6 and is being tested in living room( where it gets most hammer

your lucky m8 i aint ever had time to open the box up yet - my little uns just gone to bed and the missis is watching The Brits (after cooking me a nice big steak for valentines day :) ) might get to play later tonight but if not it will be 2moz for def :)

time to download my images I think

which one to try first mmmm...................

Ideas on a Postcard Please!

q2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back