@ DjSyXx, about £65 dreambox

Status
Not open for further replies.
I better reread this thread again ;-)

Quantum yes thats the one.

Thanks m8, bought one last night and yep it cured my problem... many thanks for the info and help that all of you have given me.. I now have a working dreambox for £70 + £8.99 for the booster :)

respect to everyone!!!!

q2

Excellent stuff. I have been dying to get one of these for ages but the price drop for the clone seems acceptable. Peng charged me £75 for box and delivery. Did not indicate timescales for delivery. Only said he would get it out quickly and that he had some in stock.

He was pretty thorough in emails and i just paid in via paypal.

I ordered 1 a month ago, it arrive 6 days after ordering and he provided me with tracking details, great service and a great little box.

with the way dbox2 are pricing on fleabay i will defo be getting some of these

I find it very difficult to understand why people would pay for a 2nd hand Dbox2 when they can buy a brand new Clone Dreambox for probably a lot less.

Crazy.

I find it very difficult to understand why people would pay for a 2nd hand Dbox2 when they can buy a brand new Clone Dreambox for probably a lot less.

Crazy.
bit like asking why people buy nokia dboxes instead of sagem ones which are always cheaper.

No it's not. :)

We're talking about a brand new item compared to a 2nd hand item, anyway Sagems have better displays and don't suffer from stripes as bad as Nokias, maybe thats why people want Sagems, stuff the poor tuners all they want is the nice clear display :)

Display is fine actually I was just reinforcing the point that Nokias are generally better.
But happy with a dreambox as well now

Hi can someone please PM me email address for peng - am looking for a cheap clone Dreambox.

Many thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back