@ DjSyXx, about £65 dreambox

Status
Not open for further replies.
@DjSyXx

The math as far as I can work it out is as follows: Have used xe.com to convert.

From Bryant and probably no tax = 127 gbp. Thats a saving of about 5 quid. You also run the risk of tax and a broken box, on the plus side no tooth decay.

That to me is a waste of time.

You managed a saving of 60 stg ?

I can see your point though. The benefits are clear as day. So say you get 2 pals , then its much better:

Bryant: 3 boxes plus possible tax = 97gbp per box
Gold: is 83 per box, so thats even better.

Oh and I am neither a reseller nor a spy.

if anyone has paid peng by paypal did you add the 10% fee? as he told me £75 just wondering if thats with or without the 10%

edit/ he said its £75 total

Last edited:
I am going ahead and ordering some, managed to get a few pals interested. Apparently there is a way around the tax, finding that out now. Not sure which of the two I will buy from but tending toward peng just cos I like the cut of his e-jib.

lol i got one coming too and i,ll tell you i didnt pay the same as you guys...dont ask lol.

what did you pay? sorry got to ask he told me £75 for one £65 for 2 or more

I must have a completely crossed line. Going to mail him again.

Seems I have managed to get hooked up with some other guy by accident . Good job I havent ordered yet. Will definitley get them now....

Last edited:
I hold my hand up, got confused, one guy quotes in Usd and the other in Stg. Messed it all up in me head ! It works out at approx 80 euro saving. Will order some on Monday and see what they are like.

From Bryant and probably no tax = 127 gbp. Thats a saving of about 5 quid. You also run the risk of tax and a broken box, on the plus side no tooth decay.

I was going to say, have just ordered anohter box off Bryant & it was $150, so worked out at about £78, so all good

65 pound boxs

as any one got this type of box and do they work

i spoke to peng over msn yesterday and he said that he doesnt have any more in stock but should be etting more in two weeks because of some festival. best to email him before you buy.

Has anyone has actually ordered and RECEIVED the dreambox from these guys i.e.peng

used paypal and paid by credit card, so if i dont get the box i can still get the money back form the bank

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back