Divx DVD Player £9.99 + pp £5.49!!!

just got this ???

We have canceled the following:1 No. XWAVE001: X-Wave Divx DVD Player with Progressive Scan and 5.1

wots that about ? returned money back into my paypal account

Send them or call them mate, maybe they've ran out

Cheers all. No more converting avi's to dvd's - been waiting for one of these babies at the right price for a couple of weeks. Sweet.

I got 2 x confirmation emails, do Citylink deliver on weekends? :)

I got 2 x confirmation emails, do Citylink deliver on weekends? :)

Mine's says sent Fri 25th, expected delivery 28th (Mon). Guess you'll see yours then too mate.

nice one

just ordered one on,only 3 left ,not bad £9.99 plus 2x 1gig pendrives + a free cd case £23,
just add a nintendo wii memory stick with free delivery and it only comes to £23.49
in total. not got a wee but you never know.....
: multi ::lovestory: multi :: multi :

my 2 turned up yesterday, and im dead impressed with them for a tenner, now to out dreamboxes in the kids rooms then everything is sorted :)

Mine arrived today, along with 5 printer ink cartridges that I don't recall ordering, & a cheeseburger:err: ... how random!

Mine arrived today, 1 box was sealed and the other was wide open.

Both working great, fantastic value for money and the burger makes me hungry everytime i look at it.

got mine yesterday

the old cosmetic damamge from what i can see is the black dots above the krome finish on the front of the box, hardly noticeable from a foot away, cant see anything wrong from a metre away

l got two day , thats nice seeing they stopped the one and repaid my paypal account .. does the windows media hd work anyone . haven't go around to opening them up yet

Just rec'd mine today plugged it in but there was a problem fuzzy lines across screen tried it on 2 other TVs still doing the same.

Rang them up explained what was wrong they are dispatching me another one out.

Anyone else had this problem or similar...

Last edited:
Heres hoping they get more stock in. Could do with a spare one.

Back