XS360 USB DVD/DivX/USB Player £19

DiamondGeezer

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
http://www.pixmania.co.uk/uk/uk/424179/art/biostek/xs360-usb-dvd-divx-usb-pl.html#

The XS360 USB DVD/ DivX player is a very user-friendly entertainment unit that not only plays video files and the most commonly used record supports but also those that are equipped with USB ports. Thus you can enjoy audio, video and images stored in a portable USB peripheral.
The XS360 USB has a complete connection system that includes a coaxial digital audio output.
It has a sleek and modern design and is very easy to use. The XS360 USB DVD/ DivX player keeps you entertained for hours as it can play all types of latest media.

Region Zone 2
Standard B/G, L/L'
DivX/MPEG4 compatible Yes
Compatible Media DVD / Divx 3.11, 4.x 5.x / DivX+ WMA/MP3/AC3
Sous-Titres AVI
DVD+-R/RW / CDR-RW / CD-R
CDDA / VCD / SVCD
MPEG4 / MP3 / JPEG / Photo CD
Removable recording supports No
Internal hard drive No
Internal hard drive capacity (in GB) -
Integrated Audio Decoder None
Video Out S-video outlet
Composite video outlet
Audio Out 2.0 and 5.1 audio outlet
Audio digital outlet (coaxial)
Scart Adapter 2
Included Accessories Remote control
Cable
Manual Information will soon be available
Other Video format 4:3 and 16:9
Fast forward on DivX : 2X, 4X, 8X, 16X, 32X.
Language selection for sound track and sub-titles
Multifunction OSD display

Oh that's niiiiice, great value.

that's a bargain m8.

nice find.

i won't be ordering one, but i'm sure many will.

i'm happy with my pioneer dvd player with full surround setup.

I ordered a Camcorder from Pixmania, £1300 worth and delivery was suppoed to be 3-4 days, waited weeks and they kept saying it would be in stock soon, after about 2 months and multiple calls, asked for money back, they said it was in "holding bank"
Upshot is, it has taken me over 3 months and loads of e-mails and calls to their "call-centre" to get my money back as they kept saying it had nothing to do with them !!!
I have since heard from others that Pixmania are a bit "dodgy" Their main enterprise is in France (no english law)
BEWARE

I ordered a Camcorder from Pixmania, £1300 worth and delivery was suppoed to be 3-4 days, waited weeks and they kept saying it would be in stock soon, after about 2 months and multiple calls, asked for money back, they said it was in "holding bank"
Upshot is, it has taken me over 3 months and loads of e-mails and calls to their "call-centre" to get my money back as they kept saying it had nothing to do with them !!!
I have since heard from others that Pixmania are a bit "dodgy" Their main enterprise is in France (no english law)
BEWARE

i've read about pixmania's bad reputation.
sorry to hear about that.
the divx player isn't expensive anyways so might give it a go.
unfortunately, still out of stock...

BEWARE

arrived very quickly considering we had a bank holiday weekend

all in all a nice little player for 19 quid, just need to wait for a region hack now

i got mines, cant get anything to work in that usb bit though......

i got mines, cant get anything to work in that usb bit though......

just had a play around with mine and all usb devices worked first time

my 30GB 2.5HD in USB Caddy

52 in 1 card reader - mmc, sd & pro duo so far

also I've just stuck in a NTSC Region one film (original from states) and that works as well

Have you pressed the USB/DVD Button on the bottom left of the remote?

Last edited:
thanks ,
says out of stock til 5/6 but now £17.50 inc vat, will definitely order one.

Back